forum General Music Discussion ›› Drone wedding Events aerial photography and videography ›› new reply Post Reply
kylewest

Time Husk
1 Posts
25/M/CA

June 19 2018 10:23 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
A three-axis gimbal can curve your camera and uphold even level shot. A gimbal can also make your camera create a sweeping movement across the coverage area. As long as the drone has retractable landing gear, the implication is a full 360 degrees of unhindered drone video shooting. Let's assume,stunning360-degree views your wedding venue! If you stiffly mount a camera without using a gimbal, the end result is an unfeasible video.
It will not only result in unclear recording, but it will also lead to the shaky rolling of the camera’s shutter. This is bound to turn out in most cameras that are available on the market. Cameras with a large sensor and slow read-outs,e.g., mirrorless cameras and DSLRs show much more apparent shutter roll. Using a gimbal-mounted camera is paramount to creating the best wedding shoot with drone photography Florida.
Cumby
Time Husk
10,124 Posts
30/M/PA

offline  mobile reply   (4)
June 19 2018 10:41 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
I need a drone to snipe me on my wedding day
top10to
Time Husk
31 Posts
17/M/TX

June 19 2018 7:05 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
forum General Music Discussion ›› Drone wedding Events aerial photography and videog... ›› new reply Post Reply

Quick Reply - RE: Drone wedding Events aerial photography and videography

Connect with Facebook to comment: Login w/FB

or Sign up free! - or login:

Subject

wrap selection with italics
wrap selection with bold
insert less than symbol
insert greater than symbol

google image Insert Google Images
Share a Band

Your ad here?