all threads All Threads ›› Quints merch to raise cancer funds! ›› new reply Post Reply
Doktor Satan

Satans Minstrel
58 Posts
46/M/HI

offline   (8)
April 22 2018 12:36 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Yesterday morning I was diagnosed with a rare cancer of the prostate and neuroendocrine tumor, so I will be going through chemo and immunotherapy in hopes of beating this cancer. I'm using our zazzle store to raise funds to offset my upcoming medical bills.

https://www.zazzle.com/thequintessentials/products

For those who have supported The Quintessentials in the past, as well as my other former band (The Catalogs, Crawling Chaos), thank you! I hope to continue to be able to make music for you!

click here for link
Doktor Satan
Satans Minstrel
58 Posts
46/M/HI

offline   (8)
April 24 2018 2:02 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
I also started a gofundme for those who'd rather go that route:

https://www.gofundme.com/lesh-chemo
citqppnullri
Time Husk
66 Posts
20/M/NA

April 24 2018 2:10 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
The NCAA national championship, 32 in 16, continues to play, with the tigers of the university of central and western 4, Cheap Team USA Jerseys the auburn university, facing the challenge of the 5th-seeded clemsen tigers. Finally, in the two tiger civil wars, clemson university won the last laugh,Janoris Jenkins Jersey beating auburn 84-53 to make it through to the sweet 16.
After the opening, auburn won the first point of the game with a jump shot by Horace Spencer. Elijah Thomas then made two free throws and a dunk. In response, clemson's Shelton Mitchell made a 3-pointer and a free throw, and the score was 13-7. Auburn university responded immediately, Doug Kotar Jerseyand Bryce Brown and Chuma Okeke scored three points to tie the score. Since then, auburn's offensive has suddenly become muted, and they have scored four points in 10 minutes, 34 seconds, with no sports scores, and only four points on the free throw. Clemson took advantage of a 25-4 attack. At halftime, clemson was leading 43-19.
Easy to fight, although auburn university Bryce Brown finally hit three points, but they can't restrain clemson on the defensive end. Gabe DeVoe made two consecutive 3-pointers, and Elijah Thomas was on the layup. The score was 54-22, Keenan Robinson Jersey and auburn university was forced to call a halt. After the pause, clemson's good feeling was completely uncontained, and Gabe DeVoe hit two hard points with a score of about 40. After that, auburn university struggled to catch up, but they lacked the ability to run three consecutive points,mlb baseball jerseys and the defensive end did not use the full-court press to force clemson's fault. With 4:18 left in the game, Boston Red Sox clemson's 77-48 was still 29 points ahead, and the two sides gradually changed their lead. In the end, clemson won the tigers' civil war 84-53 and moved on to the next round.
In terms of data, Gabe DeVoe was hot, with a score of 23 for clemson, San Francisco Giants and Elijah Thomas and Marquise Reed for 18 and 16 respectively. At auburn university,Cincinnati Reds the main scorer Bryce Brown13 scored 12 points and Mustapha Heron and Horace Spencer scored 12 and 10 respectively. Throughout the game, auburn had a pitiful 25.8 percent shooting percentage, with a three-point shot of 21.9 percent.
Doktor Satan
Satans Minstrel
58 Posts
46/M/HI

offline   (8)
May 17 2018 12:39 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Not sure why that guy hijacking my threat is allowed, but a reminder, because treating cancer is not cheap.

https://www.gofundme.com/lesh-chemo
all threads All Threads ›› Quints merch to raise cancer funds! ›› new reply Post Reply

Quick Reply - RE: Quints merch to raise cancer funds!

Connect with Facebook to comment: Login w/FB

or Sign up free! - or login:

Subject

wrap selection with italics
wrap selection with bold
insert less than symbol
insert greater than symbol

google image Insert Google Images
Share a Band

Your ad here?