forum Hip Hop & Rap ›› Help with Hip Hop vocals! ›› new reply Post Reply

2 Posts

March 8 2018 11:15 PM   QuickQuote Quote  

Hey I'm using a microphone made by Blue Microphones called Yeti. I recorded a track and need help making the vocals sound better. I will provide anyone the Audacity files so you can directly edit it. If anyone is interested please let me know.
1 You can download the editable Audacity file with my vocals by clicking here.
2 YOU WILL NEED: The instrumental, produced by Dov Rohan of JeeJuh. Open the vocals file and just Import > Audio and select the instrumental in this download. By importing the instrumental seperatly it significantly reduced the file size (1) from 92MB to 25MB! When you import the audio track, it should place it in synce with my vocals. I believe this is the best way to download this because it is two files, however it is over 4x smaller file size.
My custom pc is Windows 7 64-bit, and the newest Audacity version of course!
Please help! The vocals now seem like I'm right up in the mic too close, can anyone make it so it has better quality? At least better then it is now!The way I recoreded was just Importing the instrumental into Audacity, then clicking record and having my microphone plugged in via USB. This is nothing fancy, and I need someone to modify the vocals so they can be heard in harmony with the instrumental. Right now it is too loud, and no echo or nothing, it sounds like I am right in the microphone, not good. If anyone can help please do and let me know!

Please help

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.

Professional video production

forum Hip Hop & Rap ›› Help with Hip Hop vocals! ›› new reply Post Reply

Quick Reply - RE: Help with Hip Hop vocals!

Connect with Facebook to comment: Login w/FB

or Sign up free! - or login:

wrap selection with italics
wrap selection with bold
insert less than symbol
insert greater than symbol

google image Insert Google Images
Share a Band

Your ad here?