forum Introduce Yourself! ›› Hello my name is Mark Passio ›› new reply Post Reply
Mark Passio

Dwarn and me69/420
17 Posts
20/M/NA

offline   (1)
May 31 2017 1:55 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Hello my name is Mark Passio. I have journeyed far and wide across this expansive planet of ours. Throughout this journey I have applied my broad intellect to the many problems facing humanity, and now offer you the gift of drinking from the cup of my experience and wisdom regarding the many pressing issues facing us as human people on this expansive planet of ours. I will be presenting many of these truths for the small fee of $40 dollars on Saturday June 24th at the Ruba Club in Philadelphia starting at 9 a.m. as part of an all day event co-sponsored by the Aryan Nation, The Council of Glasses-Ponytail-Beard Management, and of course Grindr. As a special preview of the overflowing riches of wisdom in store for you, I have made this short powerpoint presentation addressing one of the most pressing of these pressing issues to present to you here as a special gift for you. Enjoy.

Mark Passio's Tutorial on Giving the Perfect Sloppy Rimjob
Carlo_HC
hardcore for life
22,752 Posts
33/M/NA

offline   (1)
May 31 2017 4:58 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
hi mark, welcome to this message board. do you know the user dwarn? what do you think of him? do you know dwarn's real name? what the fuck the word dwarn means? what's your opinion on the time cube? sorry for the questions but i want to take advantage of all your wisdom. thanks.
melannie
you're welcome
190 Posts
31/F/NA

May 31 2017 5:24 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
?
Mark Passio
Dwarn and me69/420
17 Posts
20/M/NA

offline   (1)
May 31 2017 5:26 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Hello Carlo, nice to make your acquaintance. Like Neo in The Matrix Trilogy, Dwarn exists in many astral planes simultaneously, across the Galaxy and beyond, although his preferred resting spot is nestled deep inside my anus. His real name is known only to the elite few who were fortunate enough to witness his drum machine band perform transcendental accompaniment to Mega Man video game music which is actually the true mantra of the Universe.

The word 'Dwarn' is actually an acronym for Digital Warlock Anal-Rectal Node, connoting the nexus for the anus cum of many dimensional realities. Dwarn is what is known as an 'ambient receiver' of cum and anal ejaculate, also known as orgasmic diarrhea, from not only myself, but from all beings that have achieved harmony with the self-lubricating chronocube, as those of us with glasses, ponytails and beards refer to it.
Captain Ahab
HONKY TONK BLUES
44,067 Posts
36/M/PA

offline  mobile reply   (18)
May 31 2017 5:38 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
husked
Bashar al-Asad
In sha'Allah
36,813 Posts
30/M/PA

offline   (11)
May 31 2017 6:09 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: Mark Passio

Hello Carlo, nice to make your acquaintance. Like Neo in The Matrix Trilogy, Dwarn exists in many astral planes simultaneously, across the Galaxy and beyond, although his preferred resting spot is deep inside my anus. His real name is known only to the elite few who were fortunate enough to witness his drum machine band perform transcendental accompaniment to the Mega Man video game music which is actually the true mantra of the Universe.

The word 'Dwarn' is actually an acronym for Digital Warlock Anal-Rectal Node, connoting the nexus for the anus cum of many dimensional realities. Dwarn is what is known as an 'ambient receiver' of cum and anal ejaculate, also known as orgasmic diarrhea, from not only myself, but from all beings that have achieved harmony with the self-lubricating chronocube, as those of us with glasses, ponytails, and beards refer to it.

Mark, if you needed to be verified, could you use your voice as your passport?

Thank you in advance, I eagerly await your respojnse
Wiseacre
Time Husk
596 Posts
30/F/PA

offline  mobile reply   (2)
May 31 2017 9:03 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
His name was Mark Passio .
Captain Ahab
HONKY TONK BLUES
44,067 Posts
36/M/PA

May 31 2017 9:05 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Mark Passio was his name-o.
RazorRamon
15,224 Posts
31/M/PA

offline   (15)
May 31 2017 9:10 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Welcome, My new King.
Zeusenstein
Time Husk
604 Posts
32/M/NA

offline  mobile reply 
May 31 2017 11:22 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Mark,

Do you need any essay writing services?

This web forum is a valuable resource for high quality essays and reports. Top quality for best grades.

www.zongdonghochi.co.essay.uk
Captain Ahab
HONKY TONK BLUES
44,067 Posts
36/M/PA

May 31 2017 11:25 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Clark, what are your thoughts on the jews? More specifically, what things do they "do"?
cbrickhouse
vanilla gorilla
210,596 Posts
37/M/PA

offline     (24)
May 31 2017 10:52 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
is this real life
Bashar al-Asad
In sha'Allah
36,813 Posts
30/M/PA

offline   (11)
May 31 2017 11:44 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Computer, load up Celery man.
Wiseacre
Time Husk
596 Posts
30/F/PA

offline  mobile reply   (2)
June 1 2017 1:07 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Park Massio
Zeusenstein
Time Husk
604 Posts
32/M/NA

offline  mobile reply 
June 1 2017 2:20 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: cbrickhouse

is this real life

Perception is reality. It is up to you to decide.
Bashar al-Asad
In sha'Allah
36,813 Posts
30/M/PA

offline   (11)
June 12 2017 8:44 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
more like mark pissGayo. get tf out of my face dude
forum Introduce Yourself! ›› Hello my name is Mark Passio ›› new reply Post Reply

Quick Reply - RE: Hello my name is Mark Passio

Connect with Facebook to comment: Login w/FB

or Sign up free! - or login:

Subject

wrap selection with italics
wrap selection with bold
insert less than symbol
insert greater than symbol

google image Insert Google Images
Share a Band

Your ad here?