forum General Crabbery ›› Alternative schools ›› new reply Post Reply
carlrogersmc

Time Husk
1 Posts
24/M/NA

April 18 2017 2:54 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
I work in an alternative school and I bemoan the fact that some of these students are wasting my tax dollar because they aren't trying. But when you dig deeper, you learn their stories like being raped, completely abused, total destruction of the family unit. I would say with a great principal and great teachers maybe a fourth will turn it around and many don't wake up until several years in the system. The other alternative is to let them loose and flounder without any support and pay more taxes on prisons. I thought maybe the private sector should take the burden of training them if they hate school. But more problems would arise with that. I can't see the private sector having the patience with their mindset and psychology. We would end up building more prisons. When they do turn it around, it's quite a miracle. I had one woman who was pretty much abandoned by her mom and could not add two plus two and was involved with drug dealers. I thought she would never get out of school. She is almost graduating now and is looking to go to college. There were countless times out of testing pressure and frustration I would think to myself why are you so lazy and irresponsible, you should get out of school, but kept fighting those thoughts and just kept plugging away at helping her learn. The question of money being wasted is really hard to measure. Anyway when I was at school (usual one) I could ask to write me an essay and rely on guys completely. We all are humans and might need a little help from time to time.
jmrouge
Time Husk
5 Posts
20/F/NA

June 14 2017 5:39 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Vous ne pouvez jamais vous tromper avec une robe de soirée bordeaux magnifique, robes bordeaux sont extrêmement populaires chaque année et regardez bien sur n'importe quel ton de la peau. Accrocheur et exceptionnellement féminine, robe de soirée bordeaux, peu importe le style vestimentaire, est extrêmement captivante et vous fera regarder et se sentira comme un million de dollars.
brian.
new cocks
143,422 Posts
33/M/IL

online   (9)
June 14 2017 7:54 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: jmrouge

Vous ne pouvez jamais vous tromper avec une robe de soirée bordeaux magnifique, robes bordeaux sont extrêmement populaires chaque année et regardez bien sur n'importe quel ton de la peau. Accrocheur et exceptionnellement féminine, robe de soirée bordeaux, peu importe le style vestimentaire, est extrêmement captivante et vous fera regarder et se sentira comme un million de dollars.

forum General Crabbery ›› Alternative schools ›› new reply Post Reply

Quick Reply - RE: Alternative schools

Connect with Facebook to comment: Login w/FB

or Sign up free! - or login:

Subject

wrap selection with italics
wrap selection with bold
insert less than symbol
insert greater than symbol

google image Insert Google Images
Share a Band

Your ad here?