Netflx n chilli
24,466 Posts
61/M/MA

online   (9)
April 10 2017 1:02 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: Dwarn

Daily Mail, 29 January 2013:
---------------------------------------------------------------
Leaked emails have allegedly proved that the White House gave the green light to a chemical weapons attack in Syria that could be blamed on Assad's regime and in turn, spur international military action in the devastated country.
A report released on Monday contains an email exchange between two senior officials at British-based contractor Britam Defence where a scheme 'approved by Washington' is outlined explaining that Qatar would fund rebel forces in Syria to use chemical weapons.

----------------------------------------------------------

You see, they've done this before.

The "chemical attack" of last week was 100 percent false flag. You don't have to be within miles of a false flag to know it is a false flag. First of all this was not sarin gas. It is so obvious that what we are being told does not match what we are being shown. Sarin is a nerve agent and kills within two minutes. First responders wearing no protection, just sandals and regular clothes, would be dead. A chlorine-based choking agent, like phosgene, would be a more plausible explanation. But Donald Trump went right on TV and Twitter and repeated the "sarin" lie without any question or investigation, talking about "babies and children of God" and proceeded to launch cruise missiles at Syria, which Brian Williams described as "beautiful." Only 23 of them hit their target. The rest hit villages killing civilians and...children.

Secondly, Assad could not have done this. Why attack civilians? Why not attack his enemies?

These strikes have shown the world Trump's lack of logic and restraint. It sends the message that the US government will attack anyone, anywhere, just because it can, even when it is punishing the totally wrong people. Tensions with Russia are escalating quickly over this. And it will only encourage other nations to acquire nuclear weapons as a deterrent.

What the fuck do I care about what some idiotic SSRI-head who spends all day with his head up his ass thinks about my critical thinking skills?

All you ever do is shill for the government's official story while pretending to criticize it within establishment boundaries.

The rest of you are just as pathetic. You claim to be fans of hardcore which was founded on the concept of anarchy which means "no masters, no slaves." But you are all disgustingly happy slaves who love having masters.

Okay, no, some allegedly leaked emails don't prove that this was done before as a false flag.
2. Trump, despite how much you loved him, isn't known for doing his research, so the fact that HE said it was Sarin is neither here nor there as to what actually happened.
3. Assad could have done this. The civilians ARE often his enemies, even if just in his own mind.
4. The rest of us knew about Trump's lack of logic and restraint. You ignored it. This is EXACTLY the type of man others knew Trump was all along. You ignored it.
5. Remember when you were licking Trump's asshole because he wouldn't get us into a war with Russia?
6. Yes, Dwarn, I take an SSRI. I know you think they are magical mind control drugs because I dare to use critical thinking skills on the shit you post. I'm not the one who actually thought for a while that the Obama family were clones of ancient Egyptian royalty. Yes, I am going to keep bringing that up. It shows just how gullible you are and how batshit insane you are.
7. You want to really try to criticize others for not being anarchist enough, yet you supported Trump.
A Lovely Hat
Time Husk
350 Posts
20/M/NA

offline  mobile reply 
April 10 2017 8:58 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
8. I am gay

Sorry had to finish for you
Bashar al-Asad
In sha'Allah
36,220 Posts
30/M/PA