forum Hip Hop & Rap ›› Battle Rap Live Stream App ›› new reply Post Reply
Weir

Time Husk
1 Posts
24/M/NJ

December 24 2016 1:12 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Hey Guys,

For any new rappers who want to a chance to become known check out my new app called Smytex. Users can have their own page and live stream their own music. Fans can follow users.I include features for user to battle against other user live. Viewed can see both users battle at same time then vote on winner. User can set a live challenge, set date time and number of rounds. The two users who battle will see each other like FaceTime while viewers can see both screens at once or choose one screen to look at current user.

Just about any genre of music but obviously rap is main focus point. Just reaching out to anyone who wants to help test it out as I'm trying to help anyone in the game who is struggling to get known. It's only on android right now but iPhone is coming out in January. Lots of features to come like tournaments for cash prizes and in app customizable music for people to make their own music.
Larry14232
Time Husk
1 Posts
20/M/NA

March 3 2017 7:16 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Hey this Post is Awesome. You would love to Buy some Real Facebook Likes. Just Visit here. FBLikesReal
merissakate
Time Husk
3 Posts
27/F/NA

March 29 2017 6:20 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Music is a business, for profiting not for wasting time. I take it as being genuine, for a few of us that was the main entryway. AssignmentCorp.com. I don't free-form my style is not with the expectation of complimentary as yet attempting to keep my rhymes shape being stolen rationally memory detonates.
DarksideConnection
Time Husk
3 Posts
27/M/NA

April 1 2017 11:30 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Brand New ??
Free Download Ep ??????
(Violence Verses)
DDL In The YouTube Description.
Please Share This Link
You Are Great ??
Have A Nice Weekend !!!
#ForFree #Ep #ViolenceVerses #KingMac10 #Sprachgewalt #Baytes #Darko #DarksideConnection #IowaBeatz

YouTube Link:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ioQJjpo1pI
forum Hip Hop & Rap ›› Battle Rap Live Stream App ›› new reply Post Reply

Quick Reply - RE: Battle Rap Live Stream App

Connect with Facebook to comment: Login w/FB

or Sign up free! - or login:

Subject

wrap selection with italics
wrap selection with bold
insert less than symbol
insert greater than symbol

google image Insert Google Images