forum Politics and Society ›› 11 fake mass killings in the last 4 years ›› new reply Post Reply
Dickscraper
dickacraper
25,468 Posts
30/M/IL

offline  mobile reply   (11)
April 17 2017 9:45 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Real blood is most definitely that color. The first time I saw blood out in the open it was a puddle of bum fight blood on the sidewalk and I was pretty shocked at how bright almost neon red it is.
Dickscraper
dickacraper
25,468 Posts
30/M/IL

April 17 2017 9:46 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Then again maybe the bum fight was staged.
ass nipples
old dancing boy
38,118 Posts
33/M/PA

offline  mobile reply   (7)
April 17 2017 9:52 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
are the families warned or compensated for these staged events?
xXXXXxxxxcXxXxCcccGG
Time Husk
558 Posts
20/M/NA

offline  mobile reply 
April 17 2017 10:05 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
The government stages killings in an extremely elaborate and complicated manner but let's those like Dwarn exposing their plans roam free.
crunkmoose
Fuck Nazis.
24,521 Posts
60/M/MA

offline   (9)
April 18 2017 4:37 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
"Notice the trail of blood is four feet long and bright apple red. It is the same color as the fake blood used in the Boston Marathon hoax. Real blood is not that color. And"

I have seen plenty of blood. I spent a couple years processing film at a place that worked with the local coroner's office, dentists, a teaching hospital, and a few pathologists. Looks real enough to me.

Now, care to elaborate on how YOU fucking know what blood looks like?

Oh, and while you are at it maybe you can explain to a couple folks I work with that actually knew Sean Collier.
crunkmoose
Fuck Nazis.
24,521 Posts
60/M/MA

offline   (9)
April 18 2017 4:39 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
"Anyone like myself who notices or questions this detail is immediately silenced and denounced viciously as a crazy conspiracy theorist "

Remind me again how you behave towards anyone who disagrees with you and doesn't automatically accept whatever you say as gospel truth, Dwarn.
ass nipples
old dancing boy
38,118 Posts
33/M/PA

April 18 2017 7:01 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: ass nipples

dwarn, i need to know your answer to my question.

also, do you personally know any of the actors who were "killed" during these staged events?
crunkmoose
Fuck Nazis.
24,521 Posts
60/M/MA

offline   (9)
April 18 2017 10:58 PM   QuickQuote Quote  

also, do you personally know any of the actors who were "killed" during these staged events?

Of course not. Every bit of his "research" on this was done on the internet. He has never been to any of the sites of these incidents. He doesn't get to see all of the local stories about various victims of the marathon bombing and how their lives have changed, like a dance teacher at a school I used to walk by every couple weeks to meet a friend/former roommate to grab dinner after work. He has never walked by the restaurant that was damaged in the explosion, especially a couple days after the bombing like I have.
Dwarn
9/11 = Inside Job
5,950 Posts
43/M/PA

offline   (1)
April 19 2017 10:02 PM   QuickQuote Quote  

Yes. They are definitely compensated; they're very much in on the whole thing.

FAMILY OF FACEBOOK MURDER VICTIM SPEAKS - CNN (Anderson Cooper)

click here for link

One of the crisis actor "family members" makes a Freudian slip and says "vacation" when she was supposed to say "investigation." Very bizarre interview overall. Talking about wanting to rub Godwin's hair. Already wanting to forgive Stephens not even one day afterwards. We saw the same thing happen with the Charleston Church shooting. The family members had supposedly lost their mother only a day before, but were right on TV being interviewed by a BBC News reporter, smiling and talking about being filled with love, and saying they already forgave Dylann Roof for killing their mom. COME ON! Ridiculous! The family members are crisis actors. Have you seen how high the GoFundMe charities are getting? They're going on vacation alright! When the fuck are you people going to wake up and put two and two together?
crunkmoose
Fuck Nazis.
24,521 Posts
60/M/MA

offline   (9)
April 19 2017 10:21 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: Dwarn

Yes. They are definitely compensated; they're very much in on the whole thing.

FAMILY OF FACEBOOK MURDER VICTIM SPEAKS - CNN (Anderson Cooper)

click here for link

One of the crisis actor "family members" makes a Freudian slip and says "vacation" when she was supposed to say "investigation." Very bizarre interview overall. Talking about wanting to rub Godwin's hair. Already wanting to forgive Stephens not even one day afterwards. We saw the same thing happen with the Charleston Church shooting. The family members had supposedly lost their mother only a day before, but were right on TV being interviewed by a BBC News reporter, smiling and talking about being filled with love, and saying they already forgave Dylann Roof for killing their mom. COME ON! Ridiculous! The family members are crisis actors. Have you seen how high the GoFundMe charities are getting? They're going on vacation alright! When the fuck are you people going to wake up and put two and two together?

We will wake up when you have actual evidence, not just supposition based on such flimsy logic and "evidence". Seriously, though.. how do these people have actual normal lives BEFORE becoming actors in these things? How does literally no one who knows these people come out to say it was all fake or that this person is still alive?

If you actually think about the logistics not simply of the incident itself but the lives of the people involved who you think are actors, then this is just as batshit insane as the whole the Obamas are clones thing.
ass nipples
old dancing boy
38,118 Posts
33/M/PA

April 19 2017 10:44 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
dwarn has an answer for everything, so its all true. im no longer a sheep.
Dwarn
9/11 = Inside Job
5,950 Posts
43/M/PA

offline   (1)
May 29 2017 5:11 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Bumping this thread for all those who've come back to the site recently. I'll be giving a 90 minute presentation on this topic in Philadelphia on June 24th.
brian.
new cocks
143,419 Posts
33/M/IL

offline  mobile reply   (9)
May 29 2017 5:14 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
where and at what time?
Dwarn
9/11 = Inside Job
5,950 Posts
43/M/PA

offline   (1)
May 29 2017 6:27 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: brian.

where and at what time?

I'm one of two guest speakers before the main presentation. I'll be speaking very early in the morning on an all day event.
Bashar al-Asad
In sha'Allah
37,471 Posts
30/M/PA

May 29 2017 6:34 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Jews did Manchester
forum Politics and Society ›› 11 fake mass killings in the last 4 years ›› new reply Post Reply

Quick Reply - RE: 11 fake mass killings in the last 4 years

Connect with Facebook to comment: Login w/FB

or Sign up free! - or login:

Subject

wrap selection with italics
wrap selection with bold
insert less than symbol
insert greater than symbol

google image Insert Google Images
Share a Band

Your ad here?