forum Politics and Society ›› 11 fake mass killings in the last 4 years ›› new reply Post Reply
Dianana
8====D
65,623 Posts
34/F/PA

offline  mobile reply   (8)
July 3 2017 7:14 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
I'm sorry, what do these "fake" mass shootings accomplish? Because more people are buying firearms. New gun ownership is up, so...
crunkmoose
Fuck Nazis.
24,519 Posts
60/M/MA

offline   (9)
July 3 2017 10:01 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: Dianana

I'm sorry, what do these "fake" mass shootings accomplish? Because more people are buying firearms. New gun ownership is up, so...

No no, you don't understand... sometime in the future someone somewhere will take away our guns which, despite their prevalence aren't involved in real mass shootings. Then someone will take over the country and make it terrible.. despite the fact that they already seem to have enough power and influence to carry out numerous fake mass shootings and terrorist attacks and control our media and politics. Because they want to.... I dunno.. something?
Dwarn
9/11 = Inside Job
5,944 Posts
43/M/PA

offline   (1)
July 3 2017 3:00 PM   QuickQuote Quote  

The gun control agenda continues. It is a slow and methodical process of taking freedoms away bit by bit, justified by one fake shooting after another. They then create and fund more gun control organizations each time, from the money donated to "victim family charities." At least 4 big ones were created right after Aurora, Sandy Hook, and Isla Vista (Mayors Against Illegal Guns, Moms Demanding Action, Sandy Hook Promise, and Everytown For Gun Safety.) These organizations immediately set out to lobby Congress to limit the number of rounds that could be held in a magazine. Those at the top who orchestrate these events are careful not to go too far too soon. Recall also that Initiative 594 mandating background checks for all gun buyers in Washington state passed as a direct result of the October 2014 Marysville-Pilchuck hoax. With this most recent one, the official headlines are saying, "Bronx Hospital Gunman Bought Assault Rifle in Schenectady 10 Days Before Attack," so it appears the purpose of this hoax is to push for new legislation so that people who have addresses inside a city like New York will no longer be able to buy guns outside the city. Again, it's drop by drop. So you don't notice.
crunkmoose
Fuck Nazis.
24,519 Posts
60/M/MA

offline   (9)
July 3 2017 4:03 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
"The gun control agenda continues. It is a slow and methodical process of taking freedoms away bit by bit, justified by one fake shooting after another."

Name one freedom you have lost.

"They then create and fund more gun control organizations each time, from the money donated to "victim family charities." At least 4 big ones were created right after Aurora, Sandy Hook, and Isla Vista (Mayors Against Illegal Guns, Moms Demanding Action, Sandy Hook Promise, and Everytown For Gun Safety.)"

Much like one would expect to see if those shootings were real as well.
crunkmoose
Fuck Nazis.
24,519 Posts
60/M/MA

offline   (9)
July 3 2017 4:04 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: Dwarn

The gun control agenda continues. It is a slow and methodical process of taking freedoms away bit by bit, justified by one fake shooting after another. They then create and fund more gun control organizations each time, from the money donated to "victim family charities." At least 4 big ones were created right after Aurora, Sandy Hook, and Isla Vista (Mayors Against Illegal Guns, Moms Demanding Action, Sandy Hook Promise, and Everytown For Gun Safety.) These organizations immediately set out to lobby Congress to limit the number of rounds that could be held in a magazine. Those at the top who orchestrate these events are careful not to go too far too soon. Recall also that Initiative 594 mandating background checks for all gun buyers in Washington state passed as a direct result of the October 2014 Marysville-Pilchuck hoax. With this most recent one, the official headlines are saying, "Bronx Hospital Gunman Bought Assault Rifle in Schenectady 10 Days Before Attack," so it appears the purpose of this hoax is to push for new legislation so that people who have addresses inside a city like New York will no longer be able to buy guns outside the city. Again, it's drop by drop. So you don't notice.

"No no, you don't understand... sometime in the future someone somewhere will take away our guns which, despite their prevalence aren't involved in real mass shootings. Then someone will take over the country and make it terrible.. despite the fact that they already seem to have enough power and influence to carry out numerous fake mass shootings and terrorist attacks and control our media and politics. Because they want to.... I dunno.. something?"

Nailed it.
Dwarn
9/11 = Inside Job
5,944 Posts
43/M/PA

offline   (1)
July 3 2017 4:40 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: crunkmoose

Name one freedom you have lost.

Are you fucking kidding me? It wasn't long ago you could get on a plane or attend a big concert unmolested by security personnel. There were no "forbidden household items that potentially could be construed as weapons." The idea of metal detectors, compulsary mental health screenings, school resource officers, forced vaccinations, and frequent SWAT drills in schools was once unthinkable. There were no DUI checkpoints. Police were not indistinguishable from military. Pre-employment drug screening did not exist until fairly recently. Neither did background checks for handgun buyers.

Much like one would expect to see if those shootings were real as well.

No. You would expect to see a thorough investigation into the shootings, not immediate clamoring for gun control.
crunkmoose
Fuck Nazis.
24,519 Posts
60/M/MA

offline   (9)
July 4 2017 8:27 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
"Are you fucking kidding me? It wasn't long ago you could get on a plane or attend a big concert unmolested by security personnel. There were no "forbidden household items that potentially could be construed as weapons." The idea of metal detectors, compulsary mental health screenings, school resource officers, forced vaccinations, and frequent SWAT drills in schools was once unthinkable. There were no DUI checkpoints. Police were not indistinguishable from military. Pre-employment drug screening did not exist until fairly recently. Neither did background checks for handgun buyers. "

Oh no... you'd think that we decided to do something about actual problems or something. But I guess in Dwarnworld things like drunk driving were never a problem... nor was drug abuse.

Now, remind me how any of that outside of background checks on handgun purchases had anything to do with "fake shootings".

"No. You would expect to see a thorough investigation into the shootings, not immediate clamoring for gun control."

Funny how we actually had investigations... and I know this will blow your tiny little mind, but GASP the people who talk about gun control are not always if ever the same people who want sane gun control.

Also, this all leaves me wondering exactly why a group that can already arrange massive fake shootings on a regular basis with no one ever coming out about them and controls education, media, etc.. would need to get rid of our guns. After all, they already seemingly control nearly everything.
Dickscraper
dickacraper
25,437 Posts
30/M/IL

offline  mobile reply   (11)
July 4 2017 10:29 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Forced vaccinations?
Dwarn
9/11 = Inside Job
5,944 Posts
43/M/PA

offline   (1)
July 5 2017 3:14 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: crunkmoose

"Are you fucking kidding me? It wasn't long ago you could get on a plane or attend a big concert unmolested by security personnel. There were no "forbidden household items that potentially could be construed as weapons." The idea of metal detectors, compulsary mental health screenings, school resource officers, forced vaccinations, and frequent SWAT drills in schools was once unthinkable. There were no DUI checkpoints. Police were not indistinguishable from military. Pre-employment drug screening did not exist until fairly recently. Neither did background checks for handgun buyers. "

Oh no... you'd think that we decided to do something about actual problems or something. But I guess in Dwarnworld things like drunk driving were never a problem... nor was drug abuse.

That is all I needed to hear. You just said (on Independence Day, no less) that you are okay with DUI checkpoints. Did you know they are "no refusal" checkpoints? You are by definition a statist. You literally have no problem with the state forcing their will upon the people. It doesn't matter that drinking and driving is not a wise thing to do, and does cause a problem. The point is, you want THE STATE to solve the problem.

Now, remind me how any of that outside of background checks on handgun purchases had anything to do with "fake shootings".

Schools all across Americs have begun holding frequent active shooter / school lockdown drills as a direct result of the official stories of Sandy Hook, Reynolds High, Marysville-Pilchuck, and Umpqua. Black uniform-wearing armed thugs in military grade body armor and helmets search school lockers while the school is under lockdown which is a direct violation of the Fourth Amendment. The sheer traumatization suffered by American schoolchildren on a daily basis at the hands of the state is unimaginable, and all because of lies.

America was not attacked by Muslim hijackers on planes on September 11, 2001. But the TSA was created as a direct result of that lie.

"No. You would expect to see a thorough investigation into the shootings, not immediate clamoring for gun control."

Funny how we actually had investigations... and I know this will blow your tiny little mind, but GASP the people who talk about gun control are not always if ever the same people who want sane gun control.

That is a lie and you know it. There have been NO official investigations into ANY of the hoax events I have mentioned here. If there had been, I would not have needed to post this topic, for the hoaxes would be common knowledge. For example the fact that "Sandy Hook parents" (actors) Nicole Hockley and Francine Wheeler undertook gigantic efforts to cover up Sandy Hook evidence that would reveal the official story to be a lie is well-documented by independent research, but not well-known due to mainstream media blackout.

Also, this all leaves me wondering exactly why a group that can already arrange massive fake shootings on a regular basis with no one ever coming out about them and controls education, media, etc.. would need to get rid of our guns. After all, they already seemingly control nearly everything.

You only wonder about that because you have zero idea what freedom is, and it is not my responsibility to explain it to you.
crunkmoose
Fuck Nazis.
24,519 Posts
60/M/MA

offline   (9)
July 5 2017 5:25 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
"
That is all I needed to hear. You just said (on Independence Day, no less) that you are okay with DUI checkpoints. Did you know they are "no refusal" checkpoints? You are by definition a statist. You literally have no problem with the state forcing their will upon the people. It doesn't matter that drinking and driving is not a wise thing to do, and does cause a problem. The point is, you want THE STATE to solve the problem. "

Yes, you fucking loon. Because what we lose in terms of freedom is that people have to stop for a minute while driving (which is not a right in the first place). What we gain is a reduction in accidents and deaths due to drunken driving.

"America was not attacked by Muslim hijackers on planes on September 11, 2001. But the TSA was created as a direct result of that lie."

Nevermind that we had security screenings well before 9-11 for air travel.

"That is a lie and you know it. There have been NO official investigations into ANY of the hoax events I have mentioned here. If there had been, I would not have needed to post this topic, for the hoaxes would be common knowledge. "

Their failure to back up your conspiracy theory doesn't mean no investigation happened.

"You only wonder about that because you have zero idea what freedom is, and it is not my responsibility to explain it to you."

So, you refuse to (ie: you CAN'T) explain the most important, vital part of your argument. Well, if you won't shoulder the responsibility of presenting and proving your own argument then I reject your argument out of hand. But if you want to take issue with that, then... Everything you have said here is false! Now go do the research to prove my argument!
Dwarn
9/11 = Inside Job
5,944 Posts
43/M/PA

offline   (1)
July 5 2017 6:15 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
I will not continue discussing this topic with someone who believes that traveling in a car is a mere privilege granted or prohibited at will by the state, rather than what it truly is: a right which every citizen has under their right to life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness. A piece of shit such as yourself who actually believes that agents of the state have the right to forcibly stop, search, and possibly seize random persons and their property without probable cause and a warrant, possesses an irrevocably damaged mind that could never possibly understand the meaning of freedom. You, and everyone who thinks like you, are my enemy.
crunkmoose
Fuck Nazis.
24,519 Posts
60/M/MA

offline   (9)
July 5 2017 10:31 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: Dwarn

I will not continue discussing this topic with someone who believes that traveling in a car is a mere privilege granted or prohibited at will by the state, rather than what it truly is: a right which every citizen has under their right to life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness. A piece of shit such as yourself who actually believes that agents of the state have the right to forcibly stop, search, and possibly seize random persons and their property without probable cause and a warrant, possesses an irrevocably damaged mind that could never possibly understand the meaning of freedom. You, and everyone who thinks like you, are my enemy.

I'm glad to be the "enemy" of pedantic imbeciles who think that a miniscule loss of freedom is more important than the lives it literally saves.

Let me guess, though, Dwarn... you're one of those Sovereign Cit-diots. The "traveling in a car" rather than driving was a giveaway.
Kev_in
One falls off
2,287 Posts
36/M/PA

offline  mobile reply   (6)
July 5 2017 10:33 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Only a sith deals in absolutes.
crunkmoose
Fuck Nazis.
24,519 Posts
60/M/MA

offline   (9)
July 5 2017 10:34 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Also, Dwarn, I love how you try to recast your obvious cowardice as principled bravery.
Racer X
lost in the ether
1,803 Posts
90/M/NY

offline   (3)
September 25 2017 3:11 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: Dickscraper

Forced vaccinations?

lol

Still convinced that Dwarn never came down from some bad acid he did in middle school or something. The only thing that could explain such a cartoon experience of reality where ALL conspiracy theories are true and that boring realistic stuff is just a smokescreen of lies told by 'the man' trying to keep him down.
forum Politics and Society ›› 11 fake mass killings in the last 4 years ›› new reply Post Reply

Quick Reply - RE: 11 fake mass killings in the last 4 years

Connect with Facebook to comment: Login w/FB

or Sign up free! - or login:

Subject

wrap selection with italics
wrap selection with bold
insert less than symbol
insert greater than symbol

google image Insert Google Images
Share a Band

Your ad here?