forum Politics and Society ›› God proved by science in 5 minutes? ›› new reply Post Reply
XUXYUXHHHXGUXHGXGHXG
Probe Baby Zole
1,460 Posts
M/NA

offline  mobile reply   (1)
October 14 2015 6:59 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: Wiseacre

I don't know how someone can honestly believe in God. I don't say this to offend you, I say it because I really and truly believe that God is bullshit. All any God has ever been is hope in hopeless times or a way to control the masses.

If by God you mean the actual universe, then okay. There is no supreme being that can create all or end all other than that defined or yet to be defined by physics, chemistry, and biology. There is nothing in the stars that has a will of its own, that is watching us and rewarding/punishing us for our deeds.

God is fallacy.

You are correct even though your reason appears to come straight out of the 90's teen mansonite bible.

Alot of these people are trying to convince themselves of their beliefs.

This guy for example has based his life around something that doesn't exist and I'm sure most of his family did too. He needs to believe in order to make his life and the life of his family members not worthless.

Lol that must suck. Living a life revolving around nonsense. What a fag.

P.S

I am gay.
XUXYUXHHHXGUXHGXGHXG
Probe Baby Zole
1,460 Posts
M/NA

offline  mobile reply   (1)
October 14 2015 7:00 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
planet of the apes
no.
3,899 Posts
34/M/NJ

offline   (6)
October 14 2015 9:55 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: Goat Horse

God is phallus.

Bashar al-Asad
In sha'Allah
37,637 Posts
31/M/PA

offline   (11)
October 14 2015 12:43 PM   QuickQuote Quote  

I don't know how someone can honestly believe in God. I don't say this to offend you, I say it because I really and truly believe that God is bullshit. All any God has ever been is hope in hopeless times or a way to control the masses.

If by God you mean the actual universe, then okay. There is no supreme being that can create all or end all other than that defined or yet to be defined by physics, chemistry, and biology. There is nothing in the stars that has a will of its own, that is watching us and rewarding/punishing us for our deeds.

God is fallacy.

You are correct even though your reason appears to come straight out of the 90's teen mansonite bible.

Alot of these people are trying to convince themselves of their beliefs.

This guy for example has based his life around something that doesn't exist and I'm sure most of his family did too. He needs to believe in order to make his life and the life of his family members not worthless.

Lol that must suck. Living a life revolving around nonsense. What a fag.

P.S

I am gay.

fuckin owned lol
Bashar al-Asad
In sha'Allah
37,637 Posts
31/M/PA

offline   (11)
October 14 2015 12:44 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: Kadesh

Originally posted by: crunkmoose

Seriously, Matt. I'd like to read a book or two on this topic. Geology is a field I find rather interesting and I would genuinely like to read something decent that prevents an alternative to mainstream geology.

what are you asking? You want me to read a geology book?

Sigh... seriously?

Sure, you could always go ahead and read that book I have been recommending to you for years on this topic. But what I am asking is for you to actually provide some of those books you claim you have read that controvert mainstream geology so that I can read them.

I gave my time you years ago. I mean a lot of time to you. I realized that you don't want to hear any evidence. You only will hear what you yourself think to be evidence. You won't even look around you and see things for yourself. You can see IN EVERYDAY LIFE, things don't evolve to higher life. Instead things will always reduce in complexity UNLESS it begins with an instruction manual (i.e. DNA) to guide it. Notice life will ALWAYS come from life. Think about that for a while bro.

this sounds like the rantings of a schizophrenic and also probably one of the dumbest things ive ever seen
crunkmoose
Fuck Nazis.
24,526 Posts
60/M/MA

offline   (9)
October 14 2015 1:44 PM   QuickQuote Quote  

Seriously, Matt. I'd like to read a book or two on this topic. Geology is a field I find rather interesting and I would genuinely like to read something decent that prevents an alternative to mainstream geology.

what are you asking? You want me to read a geology book?

Sigh... seriously?

Sure, you could always go ahead and read that book I have been recommending to you for years on this topic. But what I am asking is for you to actually provide some of those books you claim you have read that controvert mainstream geology so that I can read them.

I gave my time you years ago. I mean a lot of time to you. I realized that you don't want to hear any evidence. You only will hear what you yourself think to be evidence. You won't even look around you and see things for yourself. You can see IN EVERYDAY LIFE, things don't evolve to higher life. Instead things will always reduce in complexity UNLESS it begins with an instruction manual (i.e. DNA) to guide it. Notice life will ALWAYS come from life. Think about that for a while bro.

Oh, you gave me a lot of time? Matt, you have not actually read a single book I have told you about. I've read two for you. Don't you dare whine to me about how much time you think you've given me.

"I realized that you don't want to hear any evidence. ... You won't even look around you and see things for yourself.

"You can see IN EVERYDAY LIFE, things don't evolve to higher life."

You aren't even 30, dipstick. Things don't evolve in 30 years. Learn the actual science before you lecture.

" Notice life will ALWAYS come from life. Think about that for a while bro."

I've thought about this already, Matt. Everything we experience in life reproducing itself is life coming from life, yes. That doesn't mean life cannot come from non-life. We have actual experimental data that suggests life can come from non-living materials, though. All you have is the assertion that something never happens or even cannot happen. That is utterly useless in terms of actually proving or disproving something.

And finally.. keep in mind why you had this hissy fit. Because I asked you to actually provide titles of books on geology and the age of the earth that you actually claimed you had read. You couldn't even be bothered to do that!

I've read books you recommended. I've given relatively detailed responses for why I don't think they prove what you claim they do. I've asked for even more books you would recommend on a specific topic. You have yet to read a single book I have ever recommended to you. And yet you claim I am the one who doesn't want to hear any evidence???
Wiseacre
Time Husk
1,205 Posts
30/F/PA

offline  mobile reply   (3)
October 14 2015 2:18 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: planet of the apes

God is phallus.

All hail the phallic God. He is there for you, when it gets hard.
brian.
new cocks
143,792 Posts
33/M/IL

offline  mobile reply   (9)
October 14 2015 4:08 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
5 MINUTES IS UP

FUCK YOU
Bashar al-Asad
In sha'Allah
37,637 Posts
31/M/PA

offline   (11)
October 14 2015 8:17 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
NOW PAY THE FUCKIN PRICE
planet of the apes
no.
3,899 Posts
34/M/NJ

offline   (6)
October 19 2015 12:38 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: planet of the apes

brian.
new cocks
143,792 Posts
33/M/IL

offline   (9)
May 17 2017 9:33 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: Bashar al-Asad

NOW PAY THE FUCKIN PRICE

forum Politics and Society ›› God proved by science in 5 minutes? ›› new reply Post Reply

Quick Reply - RE: God proved by science in 5 minutes?

Connect with Facebook to comment: Login w/FB

or Sign up free! - or login:

Subject

wrap selection with italics
wrap selection with bold
insert less than symbol
insert greater than symbol

google image Insert Google Images
Share a Band

Your ad here?