i still can't believe this is real.

I'm sorry, Nick
Strange Dong
8===D
5,619 Posts
34/M/PA

offline     (10)
March 14 2013 3:31 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Shit is bogus. There are people that actually deserve to die and of course another good person is dealt the wrong card instead.

This has had me a little shook on life since I first heard she passed.
a national acrobat
KT88
30,386 Posts
32/M/PA

offline     (5)
March 14 2013 4:00 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: KTroublesome

I haven't said too much about this situation but this morning Kendra was laid to rest and her best friend put this quote up. Even though I think Morrissey is an asshole of the ages, I feel like it fit really well. She would have hated that Morrissey was being used in ragards to her, but it fits and today is a prime example of why. With that being said, this situation has made me realize how important life really is and how quick it can be over. I for one will be hugging the crap out of my daughter and her mom today and everyday that follows.

"I want people to know that almost everything that concerns them in their daily lives is of no consequence whatsoever. Nothing and nobody is really important, so people, realizing that, should get on with their lives, go mad, take their clothes off, jump into the canal, jump into one of those supermarket trollys, race 'round the supermarket and steal Mars bars and, y'know, kiss kittens and sit on the back of bread vans. Whatever makes people happy they should just do it, 'cos time is a mere scratch and life is nothing."

Also...if you have diabetes or know someone who does........this goes to show how serious that affliction can be. I am officially a hater of diabetes. Make sure you tell those people how much they mean to you.

RIP Kendra. 27 was way too young.

I ended up in the hospital from work a few weeks ago, was there one second doing my job, next i find myself in a weird room covered with lights and strange people standing over me and whatnot. Realized that i was in the hospital being told that my sugars dropped suddenly and i was very dehydrated. Found that people at the job said i had hit my head and turned blue on the floor. Now i can't breathe in sleep, can't eat, lots of shit. Sweet blood is a terrifying thing to what it does to your mind and body. Didn't know Kendra, but the loss to community is a scary one, especially for me.

RIP
Dickscraper
dickacraper
25,557 Posts
30/M/IL

offline  mobile reply   (11)
January 12 2017 3:08 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
This thread was bumped by a retarded bot but I just wanted to take the opportunity to say that I do miss Kendra.

That is all.
Ramirez012
Ramirez
5 Posts
27/M/NA

February 3 2017 11:45 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
rockydon
Time Husk
11 Posts
117/

September 9 2017 6:40 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Watch it now

south indian actress nude pics for free.
forum General Crabbery ›› Kendra Skattie ›› new reply Post Reply

Quick Reply - RE: Kendra Skattie

Connect with Facebook to comment: Login w/FB

or Sign up free! - or login:

Subject

wrap selection with italics
wrap selection with bold
insert less than symbol
insert greater than symbol

google image Insert Google Images
Share a Band

Your ad here?