forum General Crabbery ›› Kendra Skattie ›› new reply Post Reply
Jeremy DeLa

NLFTW
15,148 Posts
32/M/DE

offline     (5)
March 11 2013 1:07 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
don't know how many of you knew her or if anyone has kept in touch over the years, but she passed away in her sleep yesterday (3/10). I'm not trying to turn this into a RIP thread, more-so a let anyone who knew her know what had happened thread.

i figure anyone who kept in touch would know this by now, but if not or for those who loosely kept in touch, sorry to bring the news to you this way. i don't know much except what i've said and some speculation as to the cause, but without surely knowing 100% i don't want to put it out there.

i hate to be a cliche internet monger, but - rest in peace kendra
InTheButtLikeWhat
get low
12,901 Posts
34/F/CA

offline   (6)
March 11 2013 3:17 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
there's also 3 pages about it in the sunday thread.
Dianana
8====D
65,546 Posts
34/F/PA

offline   (8)
March 11 2013 7:55 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
ass nipples
old dancing boy
38,118 Posts
33/M/PA

offline  mobile reply   (7)
March 11 2013 8:16 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
i cant stop thinking about it. this is horrible.
cbrickhouse
vanilla gorilla
211,336 Posts
37/M/PA

online     (24)
March 11 2013 9:24 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: Dianana

so ridiculous
Jeremy DeLa
NLFTW
15,148 Posts
32/M/DE

offline  mobile reply     (5)
March 11 2013 9:53 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
i don't read this board nuch so I didn't know it was buried unturned Sunday thread. my b.
cbrickhouse
vanilla gorilla
211,336 Posts
37/M/PA

online     (24)
March 11 2013 9:55 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
maybe you should read the board more, snuggle wump
Dianana
8====D
65,546 Posts
34/F/PA

offline   (8)
March 11 2013 9:55 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: cbrickhouse

so ridiculous

What is? Kendra loved Britney Spears.
KTroublesome
Time Husk
2,618 Posts
33/M/PA

offline  mobile reply 
March 11 2013 9:58 AM   QuickQuote Quote  

Originally posted by: cbrickhouse

so ridiculous

What is? Kendra *was obsessed with* Britney Spears.

cbrickhouse
vanilla gorilla
211,336 Posts
37/M/PA

online     (24)
March 11 2013 9:58 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
i'm saying the video itself is ridiculous. one second she's fully clothed and the next shes pretty much naked. 80 people flying all over the stage, just craziness
Pollcat
afam / aasr 32°
23,547 Posts
39/M/PA

offline  mobile reply   (1)
March 11 2013 10:33 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
This bums me out. I hope her family and friends are alright.
Lifetime74
Woooo!
27,698 Posts
42/M/PA

offline   (13)
March 11 2013 11:04 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: Pollcat

This bums me out. I hope her family and friends are alright.

GoodTimesGone
cubic time cube
51,390 Posts
42/F/ND

offline   (57)
March 11 2013 11:55 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Kendra was an amazing person, unbelievably supportive and loving to the best and worst kinds of people regardless of who they are or what they did, and the only person I knew who loved dogs more than me.
chocolate juice
game over
11,660 Posts
35/M/PA

offline  mobile reply   (20)
March 11 2013 12:35 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
RIP
Brett Weir
im gay
44,410 Posts
33/M/NY

offline   (7)
March 11 2013 9:58 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: GoodTimesGone

Kendra was an amazing person, unbelievably supportive and loving to the best and worst kinds of people regardless of who they are or what they did, and the only person I knew who loved dogs more than me.

This is so on point. I seriously dont ever meet people like her often enough, and I was so fortunate to be able to really experience the kind of person she was. We clicked very well and I always appreciated her loving nature and the honesty she was able to maintain in who she was. She was somebody I could hit up night or day to shoot the shit with or have a deep talk with, and I take every memory we had shared in Chicago to heart. Nick said it best, she deserved much better than this.
KTroublesome
Time Husk
2,618 Posts
33/M/PA

March 14 2013 12:47 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
I haven't said too much about this situation but this morning Kendra was laid to rest and her best friend put this quote up. Even though I think Morrissey is an asshole of the ages, I feel like it fit really well. She would have hated that Morrissey was being used in ragards to her, but it fits and today is a prime example of why. With that being said, this situation has made me realize how important life really is and how quick it can be over. I for one will be hugging the crap out of my daughter and her mom today and everyday that follows.

"I want people to know that almost everything that concerns them in their daily lives is of no consequence whatsoever. Nothing and nobody is really important, so people, realizing that, should get on with their lives, go mad, take their clothes off, jump into the canal, jump into one of those supermarket trollys, race 'round the supermarket and steal Mars bars and, y'know, kiss kittens and sit on the back of bread vans. Whatever makes people happy they should just do it, 'cos time is a mere scratch and life is nothing."

Also...if you have diabetes or know someone who does........this goes to show how serious that affliction can be. I am officially a hater of diabetes. Make sure you tell those people how much they mean to you.

RIP Kendra. 27 was way too young.
forum General Crabbery ›› Kendra Skattie ›› new reply Post Reply

Quick Reply - RE: Kendra Skattie

Connect with Facebook to comment: Login w/FB

or Sign up free! - or login:

Subject

wrap selection with italics
wrap selection with bold
insert less than symbol
insert greater than symbol

google image Insert Google Images
Share a Band