forum Sports Talk ›› Possible Big 12 exspantion ? ›› new reply Post Reply
Steven Greathouse.

Born to Expire.
6,628 Posts
29/M/PA

offline  mobile reply   (10)
March 2 2013 12:49 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
I know there are currently a lot changes being made to NCAA Conferances. Most notably the Big 10 adding Maryland and Rutgers and the Big East basicly being broken apart.

I thought since I'm a Kansas fan it'd be fun to talk over some possible additions to the Big 12.

My number one best fit for Big 12 is Creighton university. Their basket program would really Benifit from a move out of The Missoury Valley Conferance for the air play alone. This team has put together some solid teams over the years winning their Conferance 11 times and making 17 NCAA tournament appearances.
deadlift
sees air
15,543 Posts
64/M/NA

offline   (18)
March 2 2013 12:51 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
these conference realignments are not about basketball. football is the driving force behind these moves and the big 12, nor any other conference for that matter, is going to bring a university on board that is not a player in football if they wish to survive the arms race.
tony plush
Anxiety Hangover
11,176 Posts
26/M/WI

offline     (5)
March 2 2013 12:52 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
what deadlift said, and you are a terrible speller.
Steven Greathouse.
Born to Expire.
6,628 Posts
29/M/PA

offline  mobile reply   (10)
March 2 2013 1:00 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: deadlift

these conference realignments are not about basketball. football is the driving force behind these moves and the big 12, nor any other conference for that matter, is going to bring a university on board that is not a player in football if they wish to survive the arms race.

It doesn't have to be about Basket Ball. What football programs do you think a move to the Big 12 could help?
deadlift
sees air
15,543 Posts
64/M/NA

offline   (18)
March 2 2013 1:06 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Well, for starters I would not be surprised to see FSU and Clemson go to the Big 12... the ACC is the next conference to fall after the Big East finally bites the dust.
ass nipples
old dancing boy
38,101 Posts
32/M/PA

online   (7)
March 2 2013 1:17 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
woww who cares idiot fight me
Cumby
Time Husk
7,392 Posts
29/M/PA

online   (4)
March 2 2013 1:21 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
ill show u a big 12 lol
forum Sports Talk ›› Possible Big 12 exspantion ? ›› new reply Post Reply

Quick Reply - RE: Possible Big 12 exspantion ?

Connect with Facebook to comment: Login w/FB

or Sign up free! - or login:

Subject

wrap selection with italics
wrap selection with bold
insert less than symbol
insert greater than symbol

google image Insert Google Images
Share a Band

Your ad here?