forum Drone, Noise, Electronic, Experimental ›› Dripping in Cosmic Vibration ›› new reply Post Reply
HealingChime

Time Husk
2 Posts
32/N/A/MI

offline   (1)
November 6 2012 1:38 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
To escape the narrowing field of sounds described by common genres, I have created soundscapes, or sound-escapes. These are 'tracks' or 'songs' full of interesting texture and healing power. Instead of making melody and rhythm the main focus, I emphasize the emotional and psychological resonances.

Simplifying what the ears here allows me to craft a very specific effect for the listener. While the majority of the music world is caught trying to invent melodic hooks and baselines with hype and selling power, I am working to create sound structures that leave gifts of peace and well-being for the listener.

This music springs from a simple yearning to share light and joy. For me, the flow of sound comes as an unfolding experience. Spontaneous curiosities converge in moments of pure listening, when I as an individual merge into the sound, allowing new spaces to be formed as visions project into tangible sensations. I sit in front of a keyboard or a sampler, or a VST synth and let the sound guide me. After initial drafts are improvised, I listen to them repeatedly over several weeks to refine the art and the effect. I find this process completely mysterious and exiting.

click here for link
addy
Seamless
2,945 Posts
30/M/NC

offline   (4)
November 6 2012 2:06 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Get this hippie shit out of here.
HealingChime
Time Husk
2 Posts
32/N/A/MI

offline   (1)
November 11 2012 4:07 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
sometimes opposites attract
Experimental3Priest
Sound Shaman
1 Posts
27/M/WV

January 9 2017 1:09 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
I find that really beautiful and in line with ideas that I have been having about what I want to do with music. I would LOVE to hear your stuff, but the link is invalid. Maybe we could collaborate on something sometime. Shoot me an email @ soundandvision@outlook.com.

Peace, light, and love.
forum Drone, Noise, Electronic, Experimental ›› Dripping in Cosmic Vibration ›› new reply Post Reply

Quick Reply - RE: Dripping in Cosmic Vibration

Connect with Facebook to comment: Login w/FB

or Sign up free! - or login:

Subject

wrap selection with italics
wrap selection with bold
insert less than symbol
insert greater than symbol

google image Insert Google Images
Share a Band

Your ad here?