forum Love, Sex, and Romance ›› Alpha Chicks ›› new reply Post Reply
sherman

shermz
15,401 Posts
31/F/NA

offline   (7)
February 9 2011 12:11 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Any other ladiez on here feel like they are an alpha? Does it scare other dudes? Do you have a hard time finding the right person to be in a relationship with?

I am an extreme alpha. I consider myself a strong woman who does not take shit and some guys really just cannot handle that I don't want to bow down to them. This happened to my 2nd to last love interest. This guy and I would constantly go back and forth and neither of us would budge. He still texts/leaves me voicemails about how he's going to "win". I find it really hard to let the guy lead and it's difficult for me to embrace the femininity in my personality (or lack thereof). It's kind of annoying.

P.S. Dudes say they LOVEEEE independent/strong women. They don't.
sidney
MMM..Johnny Cakes
31,188 Posts
41/M/PA

offline   (1)
February 9 2011 12:14 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
my wife = alpha
Yodel Toast
que te follen
20,134 Posts
33/F/PA

offline   (14)
February 9 2011 12:15 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
I hate being the alpha, I need a guy who is the alpha and when I meet guys who aren't, they annoy me. Its just not right to me if I feel more powerful than the guy, haha.

weird, I know.
sherman
shermz
15,401 Posts
31/F/NA

offline   (7)
February 9 2011 12:16 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Not weird at all. I rarely meet dudes who will put me in my place. That's what I need.
Dan.
____
8,803 Posts
31/M/PA

offline   (4)
February 9 2011 12:16 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
I don't have a problem with somebody being independent but not willing to compromise means I'm not interested.
Dan.
____
8,803 Posts
31/M/PA

offline   (4)
February 9 2011 12:17 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Also, last 2 replies are awesome.
brenoritvrezorkre
tortiteniphates
26,685 Posts
29/M/CA

offline   (3)
February 9 2011 12:17 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
why do relationships have to be power struggles; what ever happened to mutuality?
Yodel Toast
que te follen
20,134 Posts
33/F/PA

offline   (14)
February 9 2011 12:18 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: sherman

Not weird at all. I rarely meet dudes who will put me in my place. That's what I need.

this.
yantastic
drink fight win
15,048 Posts
41/M/NJ

offline   (5)
February 9 2011 12:18 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
I'm fairly certain paul brown thinks he's my alpha chick but I don't care what he says we're not moving to Vermont.
sherman
shermz
15,401 Posts
31/F/NA

offline   (7)
February 9 2011 12:19 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: Dan.

I don't have a problem with somebody being independent but not willing to compromise means I'm not interested.

I took out the part about compromise. I don't know why I said that.
Dan.
____
8,803 Posts
31/M/PA

offline   (4)
February 9 2011 12:19 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
You're just a strong independent woman, that's why.
Heatherquest
(o_O)
3,150 Posts
31/F/PA

offline   (34)
February 9 2011 12:24 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: rain king

why do relationships have to be power struggles; what ever happened to mutuality?

This. I consider myself an alpha female, but I've been with both a beta male and an alpha male... neither worked out. Beta males are worse, though. I can't stand when a dude is a complete and total bitch, because I usually end up feeling like his mother. On the other hand, the power struggle that comes with dating an alpha male is unbearable. In my experience, alpha males try to break me down. I can't win.
Yodel Toast
que te follen
20,134 Posts
33/F/PA

offline   (14)
February 9 2011 12:27 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: Heatherquest

This. I consider myself an alpha female, but I've been with both a beta male and an alpha male... neither worked out. Beta males are worse, though. I can't stand when a dude is a complete and total bitch, because I usually end up feeling like his mother. On the other hand, the power struggle that comes with dating an alpha male is unbearable. In my experience, alpha males try to break me down. I can't win.

this is where I step in.
sherman
shermz
15,401 Posts
31/F/NA

offline   (7)
February 9 2011 12:29 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
I don't so much want to control anyone else. I just want to be in control of myself. I can't take a dude who tries to, like Heather said, break me down and try to have one up on me.
Heatherquest
(o_O)
3,150 Posts
31/F/PA

offline   (34)
February 9 2011 12:29 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: Yodel Toast

Originally posted by: Heatherquest

this is where I step in.

Hahaha, don't tempt me. I would be an awesome lesbian.
Heatherquest
(o_O)
3,150 Posts
31/F/PA

offline   (34)
February 9 2011 12:31 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: sherman

I don't so much want to control anyone else. I just want to be in control of myself. I can't take a dude who tries to, like Heather said, break me down and try to have one up on me.

Exactly fucking right. Pride and disrespect usually complicate the hell out of the situation.
forum Love, Sex, and Romance ›› Alpha Chicks ›› new reply Post Reply

Quick Reply - RE: Alpha Chicks

Connect with Facebook to comment: Login w/FB

or Sign up free! - or login:

Subject

wrap selection with italics
wrap selection with bold
insert less than symbol
insert greater than symbol

google image Insert Google Images
Share a Band

Your ad here?