forum Love, Sex, and Romance ›› Since Valentine's Day is coming up... ›› new reply Post Reply
Yodel Toast
que te follen
20,134 Posts
32/F/PA

offline   (14)
February 9 2011 5:55 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
haha that one I posted on a thread in here.
Brett Weir
im gay
44,173 Posts
32/M/NY

offline  mobile reply   (7)
February 9 2011 5:57 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: Davey.

I was told that all photos from that year from that computer had been lost.
I am now worried.

Owned
Davey.
Baby Cole
43,296 Posts
31/M/NA

offline  mobile reply   (13)
February 9 2011 6:02 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Shut up. My bedroom was cold and my camera was weird.
amber ?
fap away everyday
3,815 Posts
30/F/PA

offline   (18)
February 9 2011 7:57 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: Davey.

Shut up. My bedroom was cold and my camera was weird.

lolololololololololol
amber ?
fap away everyday
3,815 Posts
30/F/PA

offline   (18)
February 9 2011 7:59 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
I am just apathetic towards relationships right now....and I like it. I meet quality dudes on a somewhat regular basis, especially since my best friends are dudes and have nice guy friends....
but I guess I'm just not trying right now.

I'd like a valentine though.
AtWarWithAmeliaLOL
Time Husk
16,678 Posts
29/M/NA

offline   (1)
February 9 2011 8:13 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
I don't know what makes my relationship work, some would probably argue that it doesn't.
Dave B.
12,352 Posts
M/PA

February 9 2011 10:00 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
delco valentines day

DennisQ
who-bah-stank
24,541 Posts
31/M/NY

offline   (2)
February 9 2011 10:06 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
I loved my ex girlfriend very much, but our relationship ran into a very hard and difficult time in her life, lots of transition and not knowing what she was going to do after graduation. She also lived across the country. I planned on moving out with her, but that scared her. I also didn't treat her as well as I could've. We were together from 19-22, and we all know those years are....weird. And immature.
Shaina.B
Time Husk
1,294 Posts
32/F/MD

offline   (3)
February 10 2011 12:47 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Cliche as it sounds, communication makes things work. If you're pissed off talk about it. If you're annoyed, talk about it. But also pick your battles and weigh out which is more important, potentially hurting feelings, or addressing the issue if it's something you can/cannot overlook. You can't let things that bother you fester until you blow up. We have been together for just under a year and have not had a single fight. I know we will at some point, but I'm kinda curious to see what thats going to be like. Also, love the person for who they are, not who you think they have the potential to be. People don't change, they may compromise, but they don't change.

on another note. I think Valentines day is stupid. I'd be waaaaaay more excited to receive flowers at work, or be taken out on a nice romantic date when it was for no reason other than that he wanted to. Best thing about valentines day for me this year, is I have the day off, and will be spending it with him up in New York before he moves down to Baltimore. I'm hoping we can go to the zoo.
tech2121
Happy Valentines D
18 Posts
36/M/NA

February 1 2017 5:42 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Valentines Day is coming up and every couple, teenage is waiting for this day very anxiously. I just wana say that celebrate this whole week with your loved ones full of love and happiness.
tech456
Time Husk
1 Posts
30/M/NA

February 2 2017 5:34 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
forum Love, Sex, and Romance ›› Since Valentine's Day is coming up... ›› new reply Post Reply

Quick Reply - RE: Since Valentine's Day is coming up...

Connect with Facebook to comment: Login w/FB

or Sign up free! - or login:

Subject

wrap selection with italics
wrap selection with bold
insert less than symbol
insert greater than symbol

google image Insert Google Images
Share a Band

Your ad here?