forum Love, Sex, and Romance ›› Since Valentine's Day is coming up... ›› new reply Post Reply
Steven Greathouse.

Born to Expire.
6,628 Posts
30/M/PA

offline   (10)
February 9 2011 11:50 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
People who are currently in a relationship: What makes your current relationship work?

Single people: What was the down fall of your previous relationship?

With Cate and I things generally go great. We hardly fight and when we do it is salved quickly. I feel one of the main reasons for the success of our relationship is that we both admit when we are wrong(though I am more than often the one at fault) and do our best not to hide our feelings. We also both genuinely show interest in things the other enjoys. As well as share a lot of common ground with interests, views on social issues, and how we both live our lives.
cole
boy spock
13,441 Posts
32/F/PA

offline   (22)
February 9 2011 11:52 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
My last relationship got stale- and we just stayed together because we felt like we had to (6+years) We, obviously broke up as soon as we came to the realization of this though. We are still friends, but that will end when I kill his cat.
chocolate juice
game over
11,660 Posts
35/M/PA

offline   (20)
February 9 2011 11:53 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
i hate valentines day and i don't care about making other people happy. threats of violence and posturing seem to work well for my relationship. one way street ftw.

i kid i kid.
sherman
shermz
15,401 Posts
32/F/NA

offline   (7)
February 9 2011 11:53 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
I didn't like the smell of his farts.
sidney
MMM..Johnny Cakes
31,216 Posts
41/M/PA

offline   (1)
February 9 2011 11:54 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
the anal
Jess.
wiener breath
38,581 Posts
31/F/PA

offline   (11)
February 9 2011 11:55 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
We took a decent amount of time to get to know each other before becoming "official". We challenge each other whichs keeps it interesting, but also support each other and positively reinforce each other towards our goals. It's still new, so we are still learning to understand each other, but we always tell each other if something bothers the other right away, talk it out like adults and squash it, which allows for greater understanding and a swift resolution. The fact that we like doing most of the same things only helps, but we still have enough differences that it doesn't become annoying.
RazorRamon
15,258 Posts
31/M/PA

offline   (15)
February 9 2011 11:57 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
brendan masi was going to be my date
cole
boy spock
13,441 Posts
32/F/PA

offline   (22)
February 9 2011 12:02 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
I just made a reservation at a nice restaurant in phoenixville for all my single friends because even though I never did anything for Vday for the last 6 years I know Ill be a grump face if I sit at home on Monday night.
Dianana
8====D
65,798 Posts
34/F/PA

offline   (8)
February 9 2011 12:04 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
A good fisting keeps him on his toes.
Heatherquest
(o_O)
3,150 Posts
31/F/PA

offline   (34)
February 9 2011 12:08 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
I'm not posting about the downfall of my relationship, but I will say that this Valentine's Day will suck a lot. First one alone in 9 years.
yantastic
drink fight win
15,048 Posts
41/M/NJ

offline   (5)
February 9 2011 12:10 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: Dianana

A good fisting keeps him on his toes.

this even works as a pun.
Dan.
____
8,803 Posts
32/M/PA

offline   (4)
February 9 2011 12:11 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: Heatherquest

I'm not posting about the downfall of my relationship, but I will say that this Valentine's Day will suck a lot. First one alone in 9 years.

Same, but 7 not 9.
Yodel Toast
que te follen
20,134 Posts
33/F/PA

offline   (14)
February 9 2011 12:12 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
I also will not post about the downfall of my last relationship, but I will be working til 9pm on valentine's day anyway, and I don't really care about that day nonetheless.
Dan.
____
8,803 Posts
32/M/PA

offline   (4)
February 9 2011 12:13 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
I'll be working too. I hope to not realize what day it is the entire night at work.
yantastic
drink fight win
15,048 Posts
41/M/NJ

offline   (5)
February 9 2011 12:16 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
downfall of last girl: she got weird. she tries to hang out now, said something about me being her valentine but I'm gonna pretend I didn't hear that.

previous girl before her: we stopped talking to each other cause we came to the conclusion we had nothing in common.
yantastic
drink fight win
15,048 Posts
41/M/NJ

offline   (5)
February 9 2011 12:17 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
I'll be loving my Valentine's Day. my buddy James decided to get a reservation for four at Percy St. BBQ on all you can eat ribs night. I'm sure we'll find two people who want to come but I'm mostly excited that I'll be spending my Valentines with the thing I love most: pig.
forum Love, Sex, and Romance ›› Since Valentine's Day is coming up... ›› new reply Post Reply

Quick Reply - RE: Since Valentine's Day is coming up...

Connect with Facebook to comment: Login w/FB

or Sign up free! - or login:

Subject

wrap selection with italics
wrap selection with bold
insert less than symbol
insert greater than symbol

google image Insert Google Images
Share a Band

Your ad here?