forum Health, Fitness, MMA ›› MMA general discussion thread ›› new reply Post Reply
WREN
Pulp Free
52,035 Posts
34/M/PA

online   (19)
January 28 2013 1:04 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Oh and after the post fight, Dana was apparently talking to reports and someone mentioned that Ed Soares wants Anderson Silva to fight Cung Le next. Dana laughed and said that isn't happening. He didn't say it but it sounds like they might finally be pushing for the Weidman fight now. He cited how Anderson originally said he wasn't going to fight Sonnen the second time but that fight obviously happened.
Captain Ahab
HONKY TONK BLUES
43,843 Posts
35/M/PA

online   (18)
February 13 2013 8:14 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
cain/bigfoot
jds/overcream
Captain Ahab
HONKY TONK BLUES
43,843 Posts
35/M/PA

online   (18)
February 20 2013 4:36 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
what in the name of enis are they doing?

click here for link
ass nipples
old dancing boy
37,955 Posts
32/M/PA

online  mobile reply   (7)
February 26 2013 10:01 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
watching tuf and i think im starting to like sonnen. he seems like hes into this for the fighters and not himself. didnt expect him to be like this.
WREN
Pulp Free
52,035 Posts
34/M/PA

online   (19)
February 27 2013 6:33 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
I've heard alot of good things about Sonnen when he doesn't have a mic in his hand. I've heard he was one of the best guys to work with at Team Quest even when they had the all-star lineup of Hendo, Couture, Lindland, Leben, Mayhem, Herman, and Sonnen. So I'm not surprised he's really diving into the coaching role on the show. He also seems like the type of person that feels the fighter's performance is a direct reflection of himself even though he gets an incredibly limited time to work with the guys.
david2013ike
Time Husk
3 Posts
33/M/CA

January 4 2014 1:07 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
What happened to this thread? Dead already?

Anyways Silva's career is over.

No more Jones vs Silva.
forum Health, Fitness, MMA ›› MMA general discussion thread ›› new reply Post Reply

Quick Reply - RE: MMA general discussion thread

Connect with Facebook to comment: Login w/FB

or Sign up free! - or login:

Subject

wrap selection with italics
wrap selection with bold
insert less than symbol
insert greater than symbol

google image Insert Google Images
Share a Band

Your ad here?