forum Arts & Entertainment ›› The Walking Dead thread ›› new reply Post Reply
Solomon Grundy
want pants too
515 Posts
35/M/NA

offline   (1)
March 7 2017 9:59 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
This retarded goth chick with the Warhol hair

and her troupe of industrial dancers are over-the-top awful, and indicative of how far down the shitter the writing for this show has fallen.
Also, lol@ her horribly contrived future-speak, because, you know, language changes so fast after the collapse of civilization and all.
Even the most retarded sci-fi movies allow a few decades or even centuries to pass before people start talking all jumblejong. So fucking terrible. lol

This is how I expect the obvious 'big showdown' with the saviors will go for them

Lifetime74
Woooo!
27,722 Posts
42/M/PA

offline   (13)
March 13 2017 11:49 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
I now pretty much watch this show on mute. The theme and show is really really boring and the same thing all the time.
Dwarn
9/11 = Inside Job
5,952 Posts
43/M/PA

offline   (1)
April 3 2017 10:20 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Finale was much better than expected. Sasha's ultimate sacrifice saved the group. That the "industrial dancer" garbage dump gang would betray Rick was made obvious beforehand with their chants of "we take" and "we win," but it didn't go as they planned. Kingdom arrived just in time, and brought both the tiger and Carol (which one was more badass?)
Bashar al-Asad
In sha'Allah
37,541 Posts
31/M/PA

online   (11)
April 4 2017 12:35 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: lynnlibbrecht

I enjoyed over read your blog post. Your blog have nice information, I got good ideas from this amazing blog. I am always searching like this type blog post. I hope I will see again.
* unisex names that start with s

S
sausage hero
Time Husk
119 Posts
20/M/NA

offline   (6)
April 4 2017 1:26 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: Dwarn

Finale was much better than expected. Sasha's ultimate sacrifice saved the group. That the "industrial dancer" garbage dump gang would betray Rick was made obvious beforehand with their chants of "we take" and "we win," but it didn't go as they planned. Kingdom arrived just in time, and brought both the tiger and Carol (which one was more badass?)

thanks for the 7th grade book report
sausage hero
Time Husk
119 Posts
20/M/NA

offline   (6)
May 6 2017 10:56 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: Brett Weir

Talking dead is great, too.

wat

that chris hardick douche is so desperate for a show he has a different version of the same fanboy-ass-kissing talk show on every night of the week. he must be someone's nephew.
Dong Ho
Time Husk
9 Posts
20/M/NA

November 13 2017 2:29 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
This show is fucking awful.
forum Arts & Entertainment ›› The Walking Dead thread ›› new reply Post Reply

Quick Reply - RE: The Walking Dead thread

Connect with Facebook to comment: Login w/FB

or Sign up free! - or login:

Subject

wrap selection with italics