forum Politics and Society ›› The Secret Covenant ›› new reply Post Reply
Dwarn

9/11 = Inside Job
5,953 Posts
43/M/PA

offline   (1)
September 27 2010 7:34 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
This text is copied from The Bankindex website (no longer in existence) who claimed NOT know who he or she is. The piece came in through one of their forums and the Author left an unusable e-mail address.
click here for link
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Written by UNKNOWN
Posted 6/21/2002

An illusion it will be, so large, so vast it will escape their perception.

Those who will see it will be thought of as insane.

We will create separate fronts to prevent them from seeing the connection between us.

We will behave as if we are not connected to keep the illusion alive. Our goal will be accomplished one drop at a time so as to never bring suspicion upon ourselves. This will also prevent them from seeing the changes as they occur.

We will always stand above the relative field of their experience for we know the secrets of the absolute.

We will work together always and will remain bound by blood and secrecy. Death will come to he who speaks.

We will keep their lifespan short and their minds weak while pretending to do the opposite.

We will use our knowledge of science and technology in subtle ways so they will never see what is happening.

We will use soft metals, aging accelerators and sedatives in food and water, also in the air.

They will be blanketed by poisons everywhere they turn.

The soft metals will cause them to lose their minds. We will promise to find a cure from our many fronts, yet we will feed them more poison.

The poisons will be absorbed trough their skin and mouths, they will destroy their minds and reproductive systems.

From all this, their children will be born dead, and we will conceal this information.

The poisons will be hidden in everything that surrounds them, in what they drink, eat, breathe and wear.

We must be ingenious in dispensing the poisons for they can see far.

We will teach them that the poisons are good, with fun images and musical tones.

Those they look up to will help. We will enlist them to push our poisons.

They will see our products being used in film and will grow accustomed to them and will never know their true effect.

When they give birth we will inject poisons into the blood of their children and convince them it's for their help.

We will start early on, when their minds are young, we will target their children with what children love most, sweet things.

When their teeth decay we will fill them with metals that will kill their mind and steal their future.

When their ability to learn has been affected, we will create medicine that will make them sicker and cause other diseases for which we will create yet more medicine.

We will render them docile and weak before us by our power.

They will grow depressed, slow and obese, and when they come to us for help, we will give them more poison.

We will focus their attention toward money and material goods so they many never connect with their inner self. We will distract them with fornication, external pleasures and games so they may never be one with the oneness of it all.

Their minds will belong to us and they will do as we say. If they refuse we shall find ways to implement mind-altering technology into their lives. We will use fear as our weapon.

We will establish their governments and establish opposites within. We will own both sides.

We will always hide our objective but carry out our plan.

They will perform the labor for us and we shall prosper from their toil.

Our families will never mix with theirs. Our blood must be pure always, for it is the way.

We will make them kill each other when it suits us.

We will keep them sep
Dwarnberg
I smell you
507 Posts
27/M/NA

offline   (1)
September 27 2010 7:45 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: Dwarn

BURN THE FUCKING JEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dwarnberg
I smell you
507 Posts
27/M/NA

offline   (1)
September 27 2010 7:51 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Dwarnberg
I smell you
507 Posts
27/M/NA

offline   (1)
September 27 2010 7:52 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
LOVE YOU BAYBAY!!!

crunkmoose
Fuck Nazis.
24,526 Posts
60/M/MA

offline   (9)
September 28 2010 10:32 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
And given the wholly anonymous nature of this document and its origin... which is more than a bit dubious in itself... trusting its accuracy is foolish. Re-posting it is also foolish, as there is no reason whatsoever to believe it is in any way real or accurate.
Dwarn
9/11 = Inside Job
5,953 Posts
43/M/PA

offline   (1)
September 28 2010 11:47 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
I expected that someone would try to make that argument. How easy to dismiss! What a great psychological defense mechanism! All of a sudden it is the authenticity of the document and the credibility of the author that is in question, not the agenda it describes, the effects of which are present everywhere you look, unless of course you are expending effort NOT to see it. Did you even look at any of my comments? Turn on any radio. Right now the commercials are telling people to go get flu shots. I mean, it's like, here we go again!! The public has learned nothing, because they have been drugged and scared into continual submission! Go to any Wal-Mart. They got the poisons ready. People are going. They're fucking SMILING afterward. Mainstream scientific studies are casually reporting that 90 percent of Americans will be obese by 2020. Look at people at your grocery store and drugstore! Are they reading the ingredients before they stuff their shopping carts? There's your proof! Obese and stupid, just like the document said they would be! How long will you continue to excuse and deny even that which you can see in front of you? The elite are LAUGHING at us.

Next, someone (probably LOP) will try to make the argument that even though we CAN see this happening all around us, it still "doesn't prove" that any of this was planned. It will be the same, tired, old "Enigmas Have No Solution" disinfo argument.
crunkmoose
Fuck Nazis.
24,526 Posts
60/M/MA

offline   (9)
September 28 2010 2:02 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
"All of a sudden it is the authenticity of the document and the credibility of the author that is in question, not the agenda it describes"

Yeah... thats the way checking veracity usually starts off. Is the source credible?

"Mainstream scientific studies are casually reporting that 90 percent of Americans will be obese by 2020. Look at people at your grocery store and drugstore! Are they reading the ingredients before they stuff their shopping carts? There's your proof! Obese and stupid, just like the document said they would be!"

Dwarn... correlation is not necessarily indicative of causation. Its not that I am saying you are wrong... but that you are acting like a non-skeptical loonbag. Questioning the credibility of the author is not unreasonable... and is not a problem unless your author or source has no credibility in the first place. Its not a conspiracy or brainwashing to discredit everything you say... its common fucking sense, and it is what is done with every message communicated to anyone with a fucking brain.
crunkmoose
Fuck Nazis.
24,526 Posts
60/M/MA

offline   (9)
September 28 2010 2:07 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Remember what I said about me not questioning your veracity so much as how you come across? Yeah.. apply that here.
Dwarnberg
I smell you
507 Posts
27/M/NA

offline   (1)
September 28 2010 2:25 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: crunkmoose

"All of a sudden it is the authenticity of the document and the credibility of the author that is in question, not the agenda it describes"

Yeah... thats the way checking veracity usually starts off. Is the source credible?

"Mainstream scientific studies are casually reporting that 90 percent of Americans will be obese by 2020. Look at people at your grocery store and drugstore! Are they reading the ingredients before they stuff their shopping carts? There's your proof! Obese and stupid, just like the document said they would be!"

Dwarn... correlation is not necessarily indicative of causation. Its not that I am saying you are wrong... but that you are acting like a non-skeptical loonbag. Questioning the credibility of the author is not unreasonable... and is not a problem unless your author or source has no credibility in the first place. Its not a conspiracy or brainwashing to discredit everything you say... its common fucking sense, and it is what is done with every message communicated to anyone with a fucking brain.

The author is unknown and the e-mail is unusable, and this the same jitlicker that's pleading with everyone to question everything around them?

...and you wonder why people don't take you seriously...Fucking loon!
Erie Ed
Dog pound
20,398 Posts
32/M/OH

offline   (21)
September 29 2010 12:22 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
HURRR DURRRRR TEH JEWZ DID IT
Bashar al-Asad
In sha'Allah
37,634 Posts
31/M/PA

online   (11)
September 29 2010 12:24 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: Erie Ed

HURRR DURRRRR IM ERIE ED

kyle_n
cumb0ner
14,005 Posts
30/M/PA

offline     (5)
September 29 2010 12:34 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
The Covenant is a fictional theocratic military alliance of alien races who serve as the main antagonists in the Halo science fiction series. The Covenant are composed of a variety of diverse species, united under the religious worship of the enigmatic Forerunners and their belief that Forerunner ringworlds known as Halos will provide a path to salvation. After the Covenant leadership-the High Prophets-declare humanity an affront to their gods, the Covenant prosecute a lengthy genocidal campaign against the technologically inferior race.
The Covenant were first introduced in the 2001 video game Halo: Combat Evolved as enemies hunting the player character, a human supersoldier known as Master Chief. Not realizing the Halos were meant as weapons of destruction rather than salvation, the Covenant attempt to activate the rings on three separate occasions throughout the series, inadvertently releasing a virulent parasite known as the Flood in the process.
To develop a distinctive look for the various races of the Covenant, Bungie artists drew inspiration from reptilian, ursine, and avian characteristics. A Covenant design scheme of purples and reflective surfaces was made to separate the aliens from human architecture.

crunkmoose
Fuck Nazis.
24,526 Posts
60/M/MA

offline   (9)
September 29 2010 12:28 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Would that make Dwarn Master Race Chief?

Sorry... I couldn't resist.
LastOnePicked
in all my unglory
14,470 Posts
40/M/PA

offline   (4)
September 29 2010 1:33 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: Dwarn

I expected that someone would try to make that argument. How easy to dismiss! What a great psychological defense mechanism! All of a sudden it is the authenticity of the document and the credibility of the author that is in question, not the agenda it describes, the effects of which are present everywhere you look, unless of course you are expending effort NOT to see it. Did you even look at any of my comments? Turn on any radio. Right now the commercials are telling people to go get flu shots. I mean, it's like, here we go again!! The public has learned nothing, because they have been drugged and scared into continual submission! Go to any Wal-Mart. They got the poisons ready. People are going. They're fucking SMILING afterward. Mainstream scientific studies are casually reporting that 90 percent of Americans will be obese by 2020. Look at people at your grocery store and drugstore! Are they reading the ingredients before they stuff their shopping carts? There's your proof! Obese and stupid, just like the document said they would be! How long will you continue to excuse and deny even that which you can see in front of you? The elite are LAUGHING at us.

Next, someone (probably LOP) will try to make the argument that even though we CAN see this happening all around us, it still "doesn't prove" that any of this was planned. It will be the same, tired, old "Enigmas Have No Solution" disinfo argument.

One of these days, I'm going to take the time to craft something, wholly out of my ass, and scatter it around the internet just to see how long it takes for you to post it here as gospel. Now that I know that there will be no real scrutiny of the theory's source, it should be easier...thanks.

But seriously...you really need to consider the lens you see things through. Matt looks at the world and see nothing but obvious proof of the existence of god and His Truth. You're just as bad.

Also...i'm skinny, and have never had a flu shot. OMG!!! I'M RESISTING THE EGYPTIAN SATANIST CLONE'S PLOT!!!!!
crunkmoose
Fuck Nazis.
24,526 Posts
60/M/MA

offline   (9)
September 29 2010 2:22 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: LastOnePicked

Also...i'm skinny, and have never had a flu shot. OMG!!! I'M RESISTING THE EGYPTIAN SATANIST CLONE'S PLOT!!!!!

Same here.. though I did put on a few extra in the last year or so, but I blame that on Ben and Jerry more than any egyptian satanist clone's plot.. unless they are egyptian satanist clones.. in which case, I will gladly join teh conspiracy for free ice cream for life.
crunkmoose
Fuck Nazis.
24,526 Posts
60/M/MA

offline   (9)
September 29 2010 2:23 PM   QuickQuote Quote  

This stuff is THE SHIT!
forum Politics and Society ›› The Secret Covenant ›› new reply Post Reply

Quick Reply - RE: The Secret Covenant

Connect with Facebook to comment: Login w/FB

or Sign up free! - or login:

Subject