forum Politics and Society ›› Yes We Can = (backwards) Thank You Satan ›› new reply Post Reply
Brett Weir
im gay
44,238 Posts
32/M/NY

offline   (7)
July 14 2012 1:12 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
nakusay
da truth
Time Husk
1,481 Posts
117/

offline  mobile reply   (1)
July 14 2012 1:18 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
nrawd
crunkmoose
Netflx n chilli
24,465 Posts
61/M/MA

offline   (9)
July 14 2012 2:16 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
This just in.... fucking EVERYTHING says "thank you satan" when played backwards.
Davey.
Baby Cole
43,308 Posts
31/M/NA

offline  mobile reply   (13)
August 11 2012 9:09 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: Kermit Butts

nakusay

Originally posted by: Kermit Butts

Nac Ew Sey

lmfao

crunkmoose
Netflx n chilli
24,465 Posts
61/M/MA

offline   (9)
August 11 2012 10:24 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Funny how "sey" is somehow definitely meant to be satan despite lacking 2/3 of the syllables of the word.
Jason Voorheees
dogfood meatballs
6,425 Posts
39/M/NY

offline   (4)
February 15 2013 7:20 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: Dwarn

Those of you with IPhones: This is real and you can prove it to yourself. Use your "VoicePlus" app to record yourself saying "Yes We Can," do it a couple times, and try to mimic the tone of Barry Soetero A/K/A Barack Obama while you say it. Then do a Reverse and play it backwards. You will hear yourself say, quite clearly: "Thank you, Satan."

Are the First Family clones?

President Barack Obama looks amazingly like Akhenaten the father of monotheism. Michelle Obama looks amazingly like Akhenaten's mother, Queen Tiye. Akhenaten had two daughters by Nefertiti They look amazingly like Malia and Sasha. The code names of Renegade, Renaissance, Radiance and Rosebud correlate well with the ancient depiction of the Royal Family.

Barackhenaten and Renaissance Tiye
March 18th, 2010
Senator Steve Buehrer (R) introduced SB 243 on human cloning in the Ohio General Assembly. The bill would prohibit human cloning, the creation, transportation, or receipt of a human-animal hybrid, the transfer of a nonhuman embryo into a human womb, and the transfer of a human embryo into a nonhuman womb.

February 26th, 2010
Leader of the Russian Liberal Democrats Vladimir Zhirinovsky said cloning should be permitted in Russia and proposed cloning himself "for the nation's benefit." "Scientists should work, we should not be afraid. Cloning is a remedy for humanity... Let us grow people and take their organs to replace [those damaged],"
"We should clone clever, talented people, a list of people to be cloned should be created. We should have new Einsteins, Kurchatovs, Tsiolkovskys, Yesenins, Pushkins," he went on.
He said he personally would be happy to be cloned.

January 31, 2010
Egypt will soon reveal the results of DNA tests made on the world's most famous ancient king, the young Pharaoh Tutankhamun, to answer lingering mysteries over his lineage, the antiquities department said Sunday.
Speaking at a conference, archaeology chief Zahi Hawass said he would announce the results of the DNA tests and the CAT scans on Feb. 17. The results will be compared to those made of King Amenhotep III, who may have been Tutankamun's grandfather.
The effort is part of a wider program to check the DNA of hundreds of mummies to determine their identities and family relations. The program could help determine Tutankhamun's family lineage, which has long been a source of mystery.
The identity of Tut's parents is not firmly known. Many experts believe he is the son of Akhenaten. A $5 million DNA lab was created at the Egyptian Museum, with funding from the Discovery Channel. "We have set up a DNA laboratory at the basement of the Egyptian Museum and another at Cairo University’s Faculty of Medicine where two teams of distinguished scientists worked. E

Jason Voorheees
dogfood meatballs
6,425 Posts
39/M/NY

offline   (4)
February 23 2013 9:40 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
ScrewFlanders
nah im alright
3,870 Posts
32/M/PA

offline   (6)
February 23 2013 4:17 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
hahaha what a fuckin lunatic
planet of the apes
no.
3,769 Posts
34/M/NJ

offline   (6)
February 24 2013 10:27 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
he's actually saying "Thank you, Santa."
crunkmoose
Netflx n chilli
24,465 Posts
61/M/MA

offline   (9)
February 24 2013 12:42 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: planet of the apes

he's actually saying "Thank you, Santa."

Its actually "Thank you, Seitan. Its all a huge vegan conspiracy!!! He wants to take away all of our meat!!!!
da truth
Time Husk
1,481 Posts
117/

offline  mobile reply   (1)
February 24 2013 12:43 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
He actually says thank you stone cold e.t.
Dwarn
9/11 = Inside Job
5,892 Posts
43/M/PA

offline   (1)
April 6 2017 10:42 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
I SINCERELY REGRET EVER POSTING THIS TOPIC. I hereby disavow my previous claim that the Obamas are somehow clones of Akhenaten / Queen Tiye, and I acknowledge that I was totally wrong, was stoned the day I posted it, and seriously damaged my credibility by posting something so ridiculous, and not even on topic. I do however stand by my OPINION that "Yes We Can" really does sound very much like "Thank You Satan" when played backwards, and really did sound disturbing to me when I heard a recording of an entire crowd of idiotic Obama supporters chanting it, played backwoods. But I have no proof whatsoever that it was intentionally orchestrated as a satanic ritual.
A Lovely Hat
Time Husk
340 Posts
20/M/NA

offline  mobile reply 
April 6 2017 10:53 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Shutup
forum Politics and Society ›› Yes We Can = (backwards) Thank You Satan ›› new reply Post Reply

Quick Reply - RE: Yes We Can = (backwards) Thank You Satan

Connect with Facebook to comment: Login w/FB

or Sign up free! - or login:

Subject

wrap selection with italics
wrap selection with bold
insert less than symbol
insert greater than symbol

google image Insert Google Images
Share a Band

Your ad here?