forum Politics and Society ›› Israel: Uh, yeah... about that settlement freeze... ›› new reply Post Reply
the cat

trash digger
7,163 Posts
33/M/DC

offline   (4)
December 31 2009 9:17 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
14 new buildings on the west bank, 700 new apartments being built. Al Jazeera is basically the Muslim equivalent of Fox News, but what the article is saying is true.

click here for link

Before I'm taken the wrong way, I'm not pro-Israel or pro-palestine, I don't think peace is realistic and I am well aware that both sides fight dirty. All I'm saying is this is pretty crazy.
LEATHERFACE
Hail Caesar
3,756 Posts
34/M/NC

offline   (7)
December 31 2009 10:12 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
I support Israel on it, build away
crunkmoose
Netflx n chilli
24,465 Posts
61/M/MA

offline   (9)
December 31 2009 10:21 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Lets just all admit finally that Israel does not want peace. They get special treatment as long as this goes on and their casualties are rather few in comparison to how many they slaughter. Their idea of compromise is about the same as Bush's... we'll sorta halfway listen to some of what you have to say, then we will do it my way.
P.Warburton
In A Coma
338 Posts
17/M/NA

offline   (1)
December 31 2009 10:23 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Bombs.
Ian G.
Time Husk
5,391 Posts
31/M/PA

offline   (8)
December 31 2009 10:35 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
didn't read

Originally posted by: P.Warburton

Bombs.

LastOnePicked
in all my unglory
14,470 Posts
39/M/PA

offline   (4)
December 31 2009 11:53 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: JFick

I support Israel on it, build away

of course you do...you're kind of a conservative caricature.
LEATHERFACE
Hail Caesar
3,756 Posts
34/M/NC

offline   (7)
December 31 2009 12:29 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Jews are far less likely to explode when they're near me.
aboutleaving
stainin
20,639 Posts
29/M/NA

offline   (1)
December 31 2009 12:48 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
^ you've seriously turned into a huge retard.
LEATHERFACE
Hail Caesar
3,756 Posts
34/M/NC

offline   (7)
December 31 2009 12:54 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Well at least now I fit in
LEATHERFACE
Hail Caesar
3,756 Posts
34/M/NC

offline   (7)
December 31 2009 12:56 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Nothing on here is worth taking seriously
Kadesh
Kadesh
37,474 Posts
33/M/PA

offline     (26)
December 31 2009 1:32 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: crunkmoose

Lets just all admit finally that Israel does not want peace. They get special treatment as long as this goes on and their casualties are rather few in comparison to how many they slaughter. Their idea of compromise is about the same as Bush's... we'll sorta halfway listen to some of what you have to say, then we will do it my way.

....israel doesn't want peace? Israel isn't the country with hate language of Palestine in their religious books. If Israel started the fight, they would have wiped those people off the map by now. The only reason they fight at all and "slaughter" is to stop the violence being done to them. Little Israel has never been the country that people hear death threats from, they merely retaliate to what is done to them to save their own nation.

Get that right moosy. Once again you misunderstand everything.
LEATHERFACE
Hail Caesar
3,756 Posts
34/M/NC

offline   (7)
December 31 2009 1:55 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
I hope they build a Super Wal-Mart
aboutleaving
stainin
20,639 Posts
29/M/NA

offline   (1)
December 31 2009 1:57 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
LOL
Jewbus
Jewbus
692 Posts
30/M/NA

offline   (2)
January 1 2010 2:40 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
There were 100,000 Muslims in America in 1970
There are 9,000,000 Muslims in American now.
Our Grandchildren will be overrun by Muslims, Sharia Law, Abuse of Women, etc.
In most continents on earth, it is already too late to turn the tide of the Muslim population explosion.
Short of Divine Intervention, and Christian believers sharing the gospel, our planet will be overrun in no time.
Jewbus
Jewbus
692 Posts
30/M/NA

offline   (2)
January 1 2010 2:41 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
kill all the muslims, kill all the jews. the white man reigns supreme
Kadesh
Kadesh
37,474 Posts
33/M/PA

offline     (26)
January 1 2010 3:03 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: LordLuvKnuckle

Originally posted by: paradelights

Originally posted by: crunkmoose

....israel doesn't want peace? Israel isn't the country with hate language of Palestine in their religious books. If Israel started the fight, they would have wiped those people off the map by now. The only reason they fight at all and "slaughter" is to stop the violence being done to them. Little Israel has never been the country that people hear death threats from, they merely retaliate to what is done to them to save their own nation.

Get that right moosy. Once again you misunderstand everything.

You are forgetting the big picture.

The reason these 2 have been fighting since 1948 is because the Jews basically waltzed right in after WWII. YOu should do some reading on the "History of Israel". It is interesting..

Im sure if a bunch of Muslims or Non-Christians just moved into your town and basically took over your country, you'd have a problem.

Nothing justifies the violence from either side, but i can understand.

You forget about something called the balfour declaration in 1917.

"His Majesty's government view with favour the establishment in Palestine of a national home for the Jewish people, and will use their best endeavors to facilitate the achievement of this object, it being clearly understood that nothing shall be done which may prejudice the civil and religious rights of existing non-Jewish communities in Palestine, or the rights and political status enjoyed by Jews in any other country."

At this time, the Brits actually had authority of this land. You also forget that this is historically the Jewish homeland. When Jews started living in the land and taking control by living there again, Muslims got all pissy over it and decided to go to war against the Jews. They pathetically lost in 3 days. Non-Christians is a poor analogy since Christianity is completely non-racial. If a bunch of russians took over my land, like muslims did with the Ottoman empire in the 14th century, I would still believe it was my land and eventually I would want to move back to my homeland, which for me is America.

Actually, i know Jewish history better than you. You obviously don't know it well enough to see where the Jews are coming from. You should know that I take several classes in at my University about Israel simply because we are a Christian University and Christians love Jews.

As I said before, Israel just wants to live.
forum Politics and Society ›› Israel: Uh, yeah... about that settlement freeze..... ›› new reply Post Reply

Quick Reply - RE: Israel: Uh, yeah... about that settlement freeze...

Connect with Facebook to comment: Login w/FB

or Sign up free! - or login:

Subject

wrap selection with italics
wrap selection with bold
insert less than symbol
insert greater than symbol

google image Insert Google Images
Share a Band

Your ad here?