forum Musicians' Forum ›› anyone wanna buy an ibanez XV500? ›› new reply Post Reply
BobSacamano

out of the tombs
5,659 Posts
29/M/PA

offline   (16)
April 2 2008 11:39 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
missing the bridge (pro rocker locking trem, predecessor to "the edge") which is a bit hard to come by anymore.... and the shit thing about it is that a floyd or kahler wont fit because of the dumbass design. you can find the whole bridge and locking system on ebay for a usually decent price every once in a while, but i've never really felt the need to pick one up and fix this fucker.

think it's an 85 model... perfect condition, save for a few specks of rust on the pickups

...same exact guitar, including color. w/ custom fit hardshell case.

name a price. will post actual pics as soon as i take 'em.
Mechanical Birds
i am the sun
11,979 Posts
28/M/WV

offline   (1)
April 2 2008 3:06 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
lol
BobSacamano
out of the tombs
5,659 Posts
29/M/PA

offline   (16)
April 3 2008 7:33 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
hey man, one man's hunk of dust-collecting garbage could be another's weird ass project.
a national acrobat
KT88
30,386 Posts
32/M/PA

offline     (5)
April 3 2008 4:48 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
what's your price, i have a euro coming over that might want to pick that up if the price is righ
BobSacamano
out of the tombs
5,659 Posts
29/M/PA

offline   (16)
April 3 2008 7:56 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
i dunno... ill get back to you about it in a day or two
BobSacamano
out of the tombs
5,659 Posts
29/M/PA

offline   (16)
April 5 2008 4:25 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
i'l hock the fucker for $100-$110 dollars. i'd imagine [extensive] routing and reworking could remedy the bridge problem and probably allow you to drop a kahler into it, but that's not something i'm personally interested in dedicating myself to.
ShaunMcQueen
Time Husk
4 Posts
20/M/NA

August 20 2017 1:46 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
I am really interested to buy it but i would like to know at which price your gonna sell this guitar. I have seen some more guitars at urgent essay writing service blogs online and looking forward for the reviews and after decide which one to get.
forum Musicians' Forum ›› anyone wanna buy an ibanez XV500? ›› new reply Post Reply

Quick Reply - RE: anyone wanna buy an ibanez XV500?

Connect with Facebook to comment: Login w/FB

or Sign up free! - or login:

Subject

wrap selection with italics
wrap selection with bold
insert less than symbol
insert greater than symbol

google image Insert Google Images
Share a Band

Your ad here?