forum Arts & Entertainment ›› Curent trends in movies that i dont like ›› new reply Post Reply
MOGARTH

Mr.Street
6,361 Posts
29/M/PA

April 14 2006 11:45 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
REMAKES - STOP JUST STOP
SEQUALS TO CRAPPY MOVIES (SAW , THE GRUDGE) THIS SHOULD NOT HAPPEN
have they run out of ideas? or are they just lazy? write a god damn original script dont play off of things b/c its easy
Eric Paradox
east bay grease
68,058 Posts
31/M/CA

offline     (33)
April 14 2006 11:48 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
remakes (or other things turned into films), and crappy modern 'horror' movies... usually a combination of the two.
MBL
shitstorm
370 Posts
30/M/SC

offline   (9)
April 15 2006 12:43 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
War movies set in ancient Rome and all these other ancient civilizations are just so fucking overdone.
spcseth
ed gein's brain
3,120 Posts
39/M/GA

offline   (15)
April 15 2006 12:45 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
I would rather watch an interesting movie about acient war then a cheazy movie about war these days because there are very few war movies about the present that are actually good.
JoshWX
FFFFFFFFFF
870 Posts
29/M/MD

offline   (1)
April 15 2006 1:20 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Videogame based movies...
Kobrakai
hangs w/ Bill Ayer
3,554 Posts
29/M/GA

offline   (1)
April 15 2006 3:21 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
They're making a sequel to Bruce Almighty.

It's called Evan Almighty.
Fuckshitfuckfuck
Oh noes!
3,975 Posts
28/M/NA

offline   (1)
April 15 2006 3:25 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
I personally HATE the fucking shaky camera thing they do in the ancient war movies during fights. Sure it accents the confusion, but it shouldn't confuse you to the point where you can't tell who the fuck is stabbing who in the side of the head
Moss Piglet
Buffernut
7,806 Posts
31/F/PA

offline   (4)
April 15 2006 3:39 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Long shirts, I went to a bunch of stores in the mall today and tried on the cutest seeming shirts.... I unrolled them and they went 1/2 way down my thighs, like a dress.
vote4Foley
www.spookcityusa.c
24,080 Posts
27/M/PA

offline     (10)
April 15 2006 6:46 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by:MOGARTH

REMAKES - STOP JUST STOP
have they run out of ideas? or are they just lazy? write a god damn original script dont play off of things b/c its easy

I guess I should have consulted with you before liking Saw and The Grudge then. Damnit.
vote4Foley
www.spookcityusa.c
24,080 Posts
27/M/PA

offline     (10)
April 15 2006 6:48 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by:Zulu

Long shirts, I went to a bunch of stores in the mall today and tried on the cutest seeming shirts.... I unrolled them and they went 1/2 way down my thighs, like a dress.

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSH.

We are talking about movies here.
vote4Foley
www.spookcityusa.c
24,080 Posts
27/M/PA

offline     (10)
April 15 2006 6:52 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
I hate when they take a traditional movie and remake it to either be A) more PC (ala Bad News Bears) or B) make it a black movie (ala Honeymooners or Welcome Back Kotter).

I hate going above and beyond to make sure a movie is multicultural (oh, well we need a black man, a white woman, an asian woman and the black man needs to have a PhD and be a pro athlete and the asian needs to be a world class fighter and be empowered). horseshit.

I hate politcal correctness.

I hate that kids can't be shown being killed in American movies.

I hate the fact that EVERYTHING explodes in movies. Cars don't just explode like that. It's called science.
logictrip
run like hell
6,591 Posts
30/M/PA

offline   (4)
April 15 2006 7:18 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by:lohans coke habit

I hate going above and beyond to make sure a movie is multicultural (oh, well we need a black man, a white woman, an asian woman and the black man needs to have a PhD and be a pro athlete and the asian needs to be a world class fighter and be empowered). horseshit.

I hate politcal correctness.

i hate these two the most.

also..

i enjoyed both saw movies, the grudge not so much.
(dave)
timebombhc
15,088 Posts
28/M/GA

offline   (1)
April 15 2006 8:10 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by:lohans coke habit

Originally posted by:Zulu

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSH.

We are talking about movies here.

hahaha
-T
WastedPotential
6,659 Posts
36/M/VA

offline   (19)
April 15 2006 8:21 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Taking an R rated movie, taking content out JUST to make it PG13 so you can get more people into theatres, then releasing the "Unrated" DVD which is basically just the R rated movie you originally made.
MOGARTH
Mr.Street
6,361 Posts
29/M/PA

April 15 2006 9:43 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: lohans coke habit

Originally posted by:MOGARTH

REMAKES - STOP JUST STOP

I guess I should have consulted with you before liking Saw and The Grudge then. Damnit.

would have saved you time
MOGARTH
Mr.Street
6,361 Posts
29/M/PA

April 15 2006 9:44 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: Zulu

i dont like them either
forum Arts & Entertainment ›› Curent trends in movies that i dont like ›› new reply Post Reply

Quick Reply - RE: Curent trends in movies that i dont like

Connect with Facebook to comment: Login w/FB

or Sign up free! - or login:

Subject

wrap selection with italics
wrap selection with bold
insert less than symbol
insert greater than symbol

google image Insert Google Images
Share a Band

Your ad here?