forum Politics and Society ›› Saddam's WMD's and how liberals.... ›› new reply Post Reply
planet of the apes
no.
3,802 Posts
34/M/NJ

offline   (6)
June 19 2016 1:05 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: planet of the apes

crunkmoose
Netflx n chilli
24,478 Posts
61/M/MA

offline   (9)
June 19 2016 9:42 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Oh, hey lookie. Those WMD are STILL not in Syria.

Fucking idiots.
Dwarn
9/11 = Inside Job
5,910 Posts
43/M/PA

offline   (1)
April 2 2017 8:19 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
It's amazing how many people today still never heard what Wesley Clark revealed in 2007.

About ten days after 9/11, I went through the Pentagon and I saw Secretary Rumsfeld and Deputy Secretary Wolfowitz. I went downstairs just to say hello to some of the people on the Joint Staff who used to work for me, and one of the generals called me in. He said, “Sir, you’ve got to come in and talk to me a second.” I said, “Well, you’re too busy.” He said, “No, no.” He says, “We’ve made the decision we’re going to war with Iraq.” This was on or about the 20th of September. I said, “We’re going to war with Iraq? Why?” He said, “I don’t know.” He said, “I guess they don’t know what else to do.” So I said, “Well, did they find some information connecting Saddam to al-Qaeda?” He said, “No, no.” He says, “There’s nothing new that way. They just made the decision to go to war with Iraq.” He said, “I guess it’s like we don’t know what to do about terrorists, but we’ve got a good military and we can take down governments.” And he said, “I guess if the only tool you have is a hammer, every problem has to look like a nail.”
So I came back to see him a few weeks later, and by that time we were bombing in Afghanistan. I said, “Are we still going to war with Iraq?” And he said, “Oh, it’s worse than that.” He reached over on his desk. He picked up a piece of paper. And he said, “I just got this down from upstairs” — meaning the Secretary of Defense’s office — “today.” And he said, “This is a memo that describes how we’re going to take out seven countries in five years, starting with Iraq, and then Syria, Lebanon, Libya, Somalia, Sudan and, finishing off, Iran.” I said, “Is it classified?” He said, “Yes, sir.” I said, “Well, don’t show it to me.” And I saw him a year or so ago, and I said, “You remember that?” He said, “Sir, I didn’t show you that memo! I didn’t show it to you!
crunkmoose
Netflx n chilli
24,478 Posts
61/M/MA

offline   (9)
April 3 2017 12:59 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
"And he said, “This is a memo that describes how we’re going to take out seven countries in five years, starting with Iraq, and then Syria, Lebanon, Libya, Somalia, Sudan and, finishing off, Iran.”"

Nope.

Also, I'd love to see the source for this.
Dwarn
9/11 = Inside Job
5,910 Posts
43/M/PA

offline   (1)
April 3 2017 4:33 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
It was on Democracy Now, dumbass.

General Wesley Clark, Democracy Now Interview 2007

click here for link
crunkmoose
Netflx n chilli
24,478 Posts
61/M/MA

offline   (9)
April 3 2017 10:30 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: Dwarn

click here for link

Don't call me a dumbass for not knowing the source of a quote YOU posted from literally a decade ago, you arrogant asshole.
Dwarn
9/11 = Inside Job
5,910 Posts
43/M/PA

offline   (1)
April 5 2017 7:04 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: crunkmoose

click here for link

Don't call me a dumbass for not knowing the source of a quote YOU posted from literally a decade ago, you arrogant asshole.

But you are a dumbass; you couldn't just take that quote and paste it into a search engine, or simply type, "Wesley Clark 7 countries 5 years" into a search engine, instead of reacting with immediate denial?
sausage hero
Time Husk
115 Posts
20/M/NA

offline   (6)
April 5 2017 7:06 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
no you are
xXXXXxxxxcXxXxCcccGG
Time Husk
558 Posts
20/M/NA

offline  mobile reply 
April 5 2017 7:11 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Dwarn is literally retarded.
crunkmoose
Netflx n chilli
24,478 Posts
61/M/MA

offline   (9)
April 5 2017 10:33 PM   QuickQuote Quote  

Originally posted by: crunkmoose

click here for link

But you are a dumbass; you couldn't just take that quote and paste it into a search engine, or simply type, "Wesley Clark 7 countries 5 years" into a search engine, instead of reacting with immediate denial?

You mean why couldn't I just do your homework for you. Why do I react with skepticism (not immediate denial)? Because you are the same nutjob who posted shit about how the Obama family were all fucking clones of ancient Egyptian royalty. .. and because 5 years after the date this was supposed to be done most of that hasn't happened.
Dwarn
9/11 = Inside Job
5,910 Posts
43/M/PA

offline   (1)
April 6 2017 10:54 AM   QuickQuote Quote  

Why do I react with skepticism (not immediate denial)? Because you are the same nutjob who posted shit about how the Obama family were all fucking clones of ancient Egyptian royalty. .

I completely disavow that claim and acknowledge I was totally wrong. See the thread.
xXXXXxxxxcXxXxCcccGG
Time Husk
558 Posts
20/M/NA

offline  mobile reply 
April 6 2017 10:56 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
That's like a criminal saying sorry in court, doesn't happen unless they get caught.
Carlo_HC
hardcore for life
22,758 Posts
33/M/NA

offline   (1)
April 6 2017 2:46 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
lmao great anal-ogy
forum Politics and Society ›› Saddam's WMD's and how liberals.... ›› new reply Post Reply

Quick Reply - RE: Saddam's WMD's and how liberals....

Connect with Facebook to comment: Login w/FB

or Sign up free! - or login:

Subject

wrap selection with italics
wrap selection with bold
insert less than symbol
insert greater than symbol

google image Insert Google Images
Share a Band

Your ad here?