all threads All Threads ›› Sunday bloody butt day ›› new reply Post Reply
Screaming Moon Hog
Time Husk
884 Posts
60/F/AK

offline  mobile reply 
April 15 2018 10:23 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: penisbong

Yes, awful that two people loitering were forcibly removed after being asked to leave multiple times. What is the world coming to.

Screaming Moon Hog
Time Husk
884 Posts
60/F/AK

offline  mobile reply 
April 15 2018 10:24 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Most of you should watch some Jordan Peterson lectures. You might end up slightly less retarded.
Brett Weir
im gay
45,050 Posts
33/M/NY

offline  mobile reply   (8)
April 15 2018 11:44 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: Dickscraper

I have approximately 1,000 suggestions for cool shit to do in Mexico City.

I will be in touch
Wiseacre
Time Husk
1,888 Posts
31/F/PA

online  mobile reply   (3)
April 15 2018 11:55 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
You know, the Starbucks in west Chester refuses to let people use the bathroom or stay if they are not purchasing something. The reason for this is that west Chester is a central hub for services for the homeless in Chester county and many homeless people will sit for hours without purchasing. That being said, while I actuallly was homeless, loitering, and/or asking to use the bathroom I was never refused. I was a young, somewhat attractive, white female. I also tried to not appear homeless to the best of my ability because I am very aware of what a superficial world we live in.

Had my outside appearance given a hint that I was homeless, or anything else seemingly unpleasant I have no doubt I would have been kicked out or refused. I saw it happen over and over to people I knew while homeless.

How many times have you sat down in a restaurant or coffee shop to wait for someone before ordering? It’s common. I personally would have left when I was made to feel unwelcome, BUT that doesn’t excuse how out of hand the situation became. It also doesn’t excuse the fact that had the two men appeared to be upper class white men, they would have not been denied access to the bathroom or questioned.
Brett Weir
im gay
45,050 Posts
33/M/NY

April 15 2018 11:55 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
And I wasn’t at that Philadelphia Starbucks but fuck the police anyway and fuck being a tattle tail little bitch about people just being somewhere while I’m sure some white guy was taking two tables for his laptop and charging station and bullshit three hours after he bought a shot of espresso
Brett Weir
im gay
45,050 Posts
33/M/NY

April 15 2018 11:58 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Here go be incarcerated by a bunch of fuck boys with small dicks and itchy trigger fingers because you’re occupying a space where we have to sell $6 cups of bitter laxative lmao fuck America and fuck capitalism
sausage hero
Time Husk
171 Posts
21/M/NA

offline   (6)
April 16 2018 3:06 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
brian.
new cocks
145,398 Posts
34/M/IL

online   (9)
April 16 2018 8:29 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: Brett Weir

Here go be incarcerated by a bunch of fuck boys with small dicks and itchy trigger fingers because you’re occupying a space where we have to sell $6 cups of bitter laxative lmao fuck America and fuck capitalism

i should have read this post into the microphone at jury duty last week
Cumby
Time Husk
10,124 Posts
30/M/PA

offline  mobile reply   (4)
April 16 2018 8:59 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Was that the same Starbucks where the cop wasn't allowed to use the bathroom and threw a hissy fit on social media?
Brett Weir
im gay
45,050 Posts
33/M/NY

April 16 2018 10:00 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Lol probably
Brett Weir
im gay
45,050 Posts
33/M/NY

April 16 2018 10:00 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Worship me because I wear a badge and a dumb hat and tattle on everyone lmao I picked this job so I can shoot a gun and tell people what to do and because math is hard
Cumby
Time Husk
10,124 Posts
30/M/PA

offline  mobile reply   (4)
April 16 2018 10:25 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Bashar al-Asad
In sha'Allah
38,045 Posts
31/M/PA

offline  mobile reply   (11)
April 16 2018 6:49 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: Brett Weir

Worship me because I wear a badge and a dumb hat and tattle on everyone lmao I picked this job so I can shoot a gun and tell people what to do and because math is hard

sounds cool lol
all threads All Threads ›› Sunday bloody butt day ›› new reply Post Reply

Quick Reply - RE: Sunday bloody butt day

Connect with Facebook to comment: Login w/FB

or Sign up free! - or login:

Subject

wrap selection with italics
wrap selection with bold
insert less than symbol
insert greater than symbol

google image Insert Google Images
Share a Band