forum Politics and Society ›› N. Korea warns of nuclear response ›› new reply Post Reply
kyle_n
cumb0ner
14,005 Posts
29/M/PA

offline     (5)
July 27 2010 1:00 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: richard mcbeefs army

better than you.

churchill tried to get shit done, it just didn't work out for him. germany had them by the balls until usa entered.
tom.
^__^
62,525 Posts
34/M/PA

offline     (5)
July 27 2010 1:07 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
allied victory was a team effort between all leaders and countries, so lets not forget the soviets.
some brilliant hearts and minds showed through during that time.
kyle_n
cumb0ner
14,005 Posts
29/M/PA

offline     (5)
July 27 2010 1:12 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
lol, even though the soviets were a major reason poland fell in 12 days. later on, though, yeah. the "commies" helped win the war.
kyle_n
cumb0ner
14,005 Posts
29/M/PA

offline     (5)
July 27 2010 1:14 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
lol i could go on forever about all the husking of the second great war.
crunkmoose
Fuck Nazis.
24,504 Posts
60/M/MA

offline   (9)
July 27 2010 10:37 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: The IT Guy

Originally posted by: billy ray cyrus, MD

Originally posted by: Kevlar Moneyclips

Originally posted by: crunkmoose

obama has been president for a year and a half now, guys. I think its time to stop blaming bush for everything thats happening in and start letting the democrats shoulder maybe a teensy weensy bit of responsibility for things that are happening in todays world

Thats a bit like coming in for your shift at work and being blamed for the place being set on fire by the guy on the previous shift.

really its a lot more like coming in for my shift at work and my boss asks me why my machine is damaged and i say "oh, that joe guy from first shift that got fired broke it a year and a half ago" and then me getting all up in a tizzy if i get in trouble for having not lifted a finger to make necessary repairs

actually, it's a lot more like an architect coming in to do repairs on a building that was designed by a retarded idiot that failed his math and engineering classes. but you can make all the analogies in the world and it won't even begin to describe the incredibly massive, toxic shitpile that the last administration left for this one. it's a lot easier to destroy good foreign policy than it is to cultivate it.

maybe an analogy that puts it in human terms will help, so think of it like this: in the year 2000, the world liked us. on september 12, 2001, the world fell in love with us. in 2004, it got the video of us raping its little sister.

how do we know those people didn't deserve what they got? how do we know they didn't kill those soldiers best friend? or rape some child in the streets? or kill a family?

and if you try to tell me that even if they did do that they don't deserve that kind of treatment, then fuck you.

So, you are okay with these things being done to American soldiers, then.
Kevlar Moneyclips
Time Husk
3,022 Posts
35/M/NA

offline   (4)
July 27 2010 10:40 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
weren't you justifying kim jong il threatening nuclear war and trying to shift the blame from him? you're ok with people threatening nuclear war as long as you can claim bush started it
crunkmoose
Fuck Nazis.
24,504 Posts
60/M/MA

offline   (9)
July 27 2010 10:42 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: billy ray cyrus, MD

Originally posted by: The IT Guy

yeah I guess that is beyond a computer science major from the university of toronto's reading level, dipshit.

your insults are weak. and since you deem it necessary to attack someone instead of making any valid points, then it's fair to say you and crunkmoose are the dumbest motherfuckers on this board and neither of you fail to display that with every post you make.

there's no need to call you stupid; you're doing a good enough job explaining that to everyone here yourself.

also, lol@ 'computer science major'. rofl

kyle_n
cumb0ner
14,005 Posts
29/M/PA

offline     (5)
July 27 2010 10:44 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
since when did comp sci have a particularly high reading level..? i'm comp eng, and i know my reading level isn't above everyone else's.....?
kyle_n
cumb0ner
14,005 Posts
29/M/PA

offline     (5)
July 27 2010 10:47 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
also,

So, you are okay with these things being done to American soldiers, then.

an eye for an eye makes the world blind. trying to equally compensate for damages in world war I are a large contribution to world war II, which has a considerable influence on some of our current world relationships.
crunkmoose
Fuck Nazis.
24,504 Posts
60/M/MA

offline   (9)
July 27 2010 10:10 PM   QuickQuote Quote  

weren't you justifying kim jong il threatening nuclear war and trying to shift the blame from him? you're ok with people threatening nuclear war as long as you can claim bush started it

I wasn't trying to shift the blame from him for making the threat... I was trying to point out who the jackass was who put him in the spotlight so that he could make the threat.
kyle_n
cumb0ner
14,005 Posts
29/M/PA

offline     (5)
July 27 2010 10:56 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
he's kim jong il. its not hard to get a spotlight.
Toilet Fleet
VoxRepublica.com
1,699 Posts
34/M/NY

July 28 2010 7:28 AM   QuickQuote Quote  

I wasn't trying to shift the blame from him for making the threat... I was trying to point out who the jackass was who put him in the spotlight so that he could make the threat.

Misguided blame. North Korea's rhetoric has been rabidly anti-American since the Korean War. Some of their most aggressive posturing was during the Clinton administration. Bush didn't help, but then again, no president has helped. They don't play by the rules of what we know as international realpolitik. The country's identity is one of victimization by the evil American imperialist war machine. That would have been the case if Bush, Gore, Kerry, Nader, or Snagglepuss was in charge. The reason such threats are more public now is because, well, everything is more public now.
LEATHERFACE
Hail Caesar
3,756 Posts
34/M/NC

offline   (7)
July 28 2010 11:13 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Lolz at blaming Bush for everything that goes wrong in the world
billy ray cyrus, MD
slugger
1,780 Posts
31/M/NA

offline   (13)
July 28 2010 4:06 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: LEATHERFACE

not everything, just the foreign policy shitpile he left us, the economic shitpile he left us, the environmental shitpile he left us, and a few other things.

he was actually quite excellent at a some stuff too. that ranch in crawford where he cleared all that brush looks really great now.
crunkmoose
Fuck Nazis.
24,504 Posts
60/M/MA

offline   (9)
July 28 2010 4:47 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: LEATHERFACE

He did kinda run the country for most of the last decade... so, yes, he is responsible for some things that are going on in the world.
forum Politics and Society ›› N. Korea warns of nuclear response ›› new reply Post Reply

Quick Reply - RE: N. Korea warns of nuclear response

Connect with Facebook to comment: Login w/FB

or Sign up free! - or login:

Subject

wrap selection with italics
wrap selection with bold
insert less than symbol
insert greater than symbol

google image Insert Google Images
Share a Band

Your ad here?