forum Politics and Society ›› N. Korea warns of nuclear response ›› new reply Post Reply
mrdtb123
crack skat
1,880 Posts
28/M/SC

offline   (2)
July 26 2010 2:15 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: The IT Guy

Originally posted by: crunkmoose

Originally posted by: adam.

you're right, north korea was a cuddly little teddy bear before bush.

Remind me of the last time North Korea was a huge problem in our foreign policy BEFORE Bush. While NK has not been friendly to us since the war, it was Bush's antagonism and bellicose rhetoric that put them front and center in foreign policy for the last decade. Bush, it seems, had no other reaction to other nations that were not our allies but to try to intimidate and frighten them with sabre rattling.. which has not worked out so well.

fuck you

Originally posted by: Kevlar Moneyclips

obama has been president for a year and a half now, guys. I think its time to stop blaming bush for everything thats happening in and start letting the democrats shoulder maybe a teensy weensy bit of responsibility for things that are happening in todays world

dems reps are the same fucking thing. neither solve the big picture. there will never be a president of and for the people again. unless, there is a revolution. We are all pussies who just rant on boards like this and dont do shit.
LastOnePicked
in all my unglory
14,470 Posts
39/M/PA

offline   (4)
July 26 2010 3:10 PM   QuickQuote Quote  

obama has been president for a year and a half now, guys. I think its time to stop blaming bush for everything thats happening in and start letting the democrats shoulder maybe a teensy weensy bit of responsibility for things that are happening in todays world

absolutely. but that doesn't mean bush doesn't have to keep the blame for the dumb shit he did.

it's not like, "Ok guys, obama president now...so in all conversations until the end of his term, HE sent us to iraq. Got it?"
billy ray cyrus, MD
slugger
1,781 Posts
31/M/NA

offline   (13)
July 26 2010 3:51 PM   QuickQuote Quote  

Thats a bit like coming in for your shift at work and being blamed for the place being set on fire by the guy on the previous shift.

really its a lot more like coming in for my shift at work and my boss asks me why my machine is damaged and i say "oh, that joe guy from first shift that got fired broke it a year and a half ago" and then me getting all up in a tizzy if i get in trouble for having not lifted a finger to make necessary repairs

actually, it's a lot more like an architect coming in to do repairs on a building that was designed by a retarded idiot that failed his math and engineering classes. but you can make all the analogies in the world and it won't even begin to describe the incredibly massive, toxic shitpile that the last administration left for this one. it's a lot easier to destroy good foreign policy than it is to cultivate it.

maybe an analogy that puts it in human terms will help, so think of it like this: in the year 2000, the world liked us. on september 12, 2001, the world fell in love with us. in 2004, it got the video of us raping its little sister.

crunkmoose
Fuck Nazis.
24,519 Posts
60/M/MA

offline   (9)
July 26 2010 3:54 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
^Dude... why would you want to be that close to a blackened corpse? Must be an ungodly stink, as that corpse is at least a week or two old... probably more.
Spray Can
is a creep
262 Posts
33/M/NA

offline   (1)
July 26 2010 3:56 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: billy ray cyrus, MD

Thats a bit like coming in for your shift at work and being blamed for the place being set on fire by the guy on the previous shift.

really its a lot more like coming in for my shift at work and my boss asks me why my machine is damaged and i say "oh, that joe guy from first shift that got fired broke it a year and a half ago" and then me getting all up in a tizzy if i get in trouble for having not lifted a finger to make necessary repairs

actually, it's a lot more like an architect coming in to do repairs on a building that was designed by a retarded idiot that failed his math and engineering classes. but you can make all the analogies in the world and it won't even begin to describe the incredibly massive, toxic shitpile that the last administration left for this one. it's a lot easier to destroy good foreign policy than it is to cultivate it.

maybe an analogy that puts it in human terms will help, so think of it like this: in the year 2000, the world liked us. on september 12, 2001, the world fell in love with us. in 2004, it got the video of us raping its little sister.

how do we know those people didn't deserve what they got? how do we know they didn't kill those soldiers best friend? or rape some child in the streets? or kill a family?

and if you try to tell me that even if they did do that they don't deserve that kind of treatment, then fuck you.
crunkmoose
Fuck Nazis.
24,519 Posts
60/M/MA

offline   (9)
July 26 2010 3:56 PM   QuickQuote Quote  

Only so much you can do to fix a complex problem.. much less multiple interlocking complex problems in a year and a half.... and its not as if the guy who preceded you gets no blame as soon as you take over, no matter what he actually did.
billy ray cyrus, MD
slugger
1,781 Posts
31/M/NA

offline   (13)
July 26 2010 3:58 PM   QuickQuote Quote  

how do we know those people didn't deserve what they got? how do we know they didn't kill those soldiers best friend? or rape some child in the streets? or kill a family?

and if you try to tell me that even if they did do that they don't deserve that kind of treatment, then fuck you.

according to the geneva conventions that are in place to protect our soldiers as well as others, no one deserves what they got.

but i'm guessing that's a little beyond your reading level.
viva hate
nipple salad
13,012 Posts
33/F/PA

offline  mobile reply   (23)
July 26 2010 4:03 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by:richard mcbeefs army

Originally posted by: viva hate

Originally posted by:richard mcbeefs army

Now, I understand that george W bush is the devil incarnate and we all lived in the land of peaches and cream under the clinton administration, where the government bought everyone a puppy and there was no national debt and all the leaders of every country in the world played a friendly game of poker every thursday night.

I'm just saying maybe lets place the blame where it belongs, which is on every last motherfucker in elected office, because they've been stealing your country right out from under your noses since long before bush and will continue to do it long after bush is gone

shut up you fucking skinhead douchebag.

Yeah, pussy. If it wasn't for bush, I'd be rolling in kitten tails and flossing my butt with cotton candy.

another ugly cow trying to post in a p&s thread. lol

Actually, my statement was aimed at my friend James, all in jest.

But, I do agree with everyone else that you are terrible. I'd even go so far as to say you make my top 5 worst posters ever list.
Spray Can
is a creep
262 Posts
33/M/NA

offline   (1)
July 26 2010 4:04 PM   QuickQuote Quote  

* image removed by safe mode. *

according to the geneva conventions that are in place to protect our soldiers as well as others, no one deserves what they got.

but i'm guessing that's a little beyond your reading level.

yeah I guess that is beyond a computer science major from the university of toronto's reading level, dipshit.

your insults are weak. and since you deem it necessary to attack someone instead of making any valid points, then it's fair to say you and crunkmoose are the dumbest motherfuckers on this board and neither of you fail to display that with every post you make.
billy ray cyrus, MD
slugger
1,781 Posts
31/M/NA

offline   (13)
July 26 2010 4:04 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
also, abu ghraib was a staging area for all prisoners, many of whom had just been rounded up in sweeps; the detainies actually suspected of something were sent to gitmo or out-of-country rendition facilities.
billy ray cyrus, MD
slugger
1,781 Posts
31/M/NA

offline   (13)
July 26 2010 4:06 PM   QuickQuote Quote  

yeah I guess that is beyond a computer science major from the university of toronto's reading level, dipshit.

your insults are weak. and since you deem it necessary to attack someone instead of making any valid points, then it's fair to say you and crunkmoose are the dumbest motherfuckers on this board and neither of you fail to display that with every post you make.

there's no need to call you stupid; you're doing a good enough job explaining that to everyone here yourself.

also, lol@ 'computer science major'. rofl
Jesse26
pussy love
640 Posts
33/F/PA

offline   (13)
July 26 2010 4:09 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
This shit is so scary
LastOnePicked
in all my unglory
14,470 Posts
39/M/PA

offline   (4)
July 26 2010 4:10 PM   QuickQuote Quote  

Only so much you can do to fix a complex problem.. much less multiple interlocking complex problems in a year and a half.... and its not as if the guy who preceded you gets no blame as soon as you take over, no matter what he actually did.

Take, for example, the crotch-bomb attempt. Over a year into Obama's presidency, i don't wanna hear that bush's terrorism policy was a clusterfuck. As far as i'm concerned...every knows bush's policies were full of fuckups...and terrorism policy should be one of the first areas they looked at to fix.
the cat
trash digger
7,278 Posts
34/M/DC

online   (5)
July 26 2010 4:22 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
I really don't know enough about this stuff to take a firm stance on it yet, but I think the KEDO/LWR funding in 2003 is probably more relevant.

click here for link
Lament Configuration
your mistake
644 Posts
38/M/NA

offline   (1)
July 26 2010 4:26 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: LastOnePicked

Take, for example, the crotch-bomb attempt. Over a year into Obama's presidency, i don't wanna hear that bush's terrorism policy was a clusterfuck. As far as i'm concerned...every knows bush's policies were full of fuckups...and terrorism policy should be one of the first areas they looked at to fix.

True, but remember, the crotch bomber also failed. I know that's an inconvenient fact to the Rush Limbaugh's and the Glen Beck's of the world that want to run with this as a talking point, but the truth is, because of the anti-terrorism policies we have in place, it is incredibly difficult to get a bomb or a weapon on an airplane now. And, contrary to the lore of television action-drama, MacGyver isn't a real person and the level of knowledge and practical science necessary to perform a complex chemical process and build an explosive device - while on a plane - is frankly beyond most Ph.d's, let alone the kind of random lowbrow desert rats that get sent on suicide missions.
forum Politics and Society ›› N. Korea warns of nuclear response ›› new reply Post Reply

Quick Reply - RE: N. Korea warns of nuclear response

Connect with Facebook to comment: Login w/FB

or Sign up free! - or login:

Subject

wrap selection with italics
wrap selection with bold
insert less than symbol
insert greater than symbol

google image Insert Google Images
Share a Band

Your ad here?