forum Politics and Society ›› N. Korea warns of nuclear response ›› new reply Post Reply
brian,
husking time
2,038 Posts
31/M/NA

offline   (3)
July 25 2010 8:08 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: Davey.

richard mchatever, you are a fucking idiot.
also, people without real pictures are always fat and/or have bad skin.
also also, calling two women ugly who are far from ugly is ridiculous and seems desperate.
you fat idiot.

or, you're just another faggy brit with bad teeth and low standards. lol

also, snipe.
Davey.
Baby Cole
43,426 Posts
31/M/NA

offline   (13)
July 25 2010 8:09 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
my teeth are perfect and my standards are high.
you are just a shit poster.

also, fat.
brian,
husking time
2,038 Posts
31/M/NA

offline   (3)
July 25 2010 8:12 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
not fat, but you sure look like a wimp:

brian,
husking time
2,038 Posts
31/M/NA

offline   (3)
July 25 2010 8:13 PM   QuickQuote Quote  

also, fat.

says the shit poster from england that posts every day on a messageboard in philadelphia. lolol
Bashar al-Asad
In sha'Allah
37,632 Posts
31/M/PA

offline   (11)
July 25 2010 8:14 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: richard mcbeefs army

also, fat.

says the shit poster from england that posts every day on a messageboard in philadelphia. lolol

you're awful
brian,
husking time
2,038 Posts
31/M/NA

offline   (3)
July 25 2010 8:15 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
LEATHERFACE
Hail Caesar
3,756 Posts
34/M/NC

offline   (7)
July 25 2010 9:09 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: richard mcbeefs army

also, fat.

He isn't british he just poses as a brit, I think that came out during the thread where SpaceCowboy wiped the floor with him over a doodle or something.

Either way

Time husk
Kevlar Moneyclips
Time Husk
3,022 Posts
35/M/NA

offline   (4)
July 25 2010 10:30 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
i gotta say, i'm out on the town one or two nights a week and i'm just as obnoxious in real life as i am on the internet. and i don't think i've ever been called a douchebag at the bar, noone ever has a problem with me being a skinhead. but oh boy, you guys see one picture of me with the flat cap on and notice the oxbloods and its all over, its a huge deal that noone can let be

teh internetz is great
Bashar al-Asad
In sha'Allah
37,632 Posts
31/M/PA

offline   (11)
July 25 2010 11:29 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
the cat
numetal/juggalo
7,339 Posts
34/M/DC

offline   (5)
July 25 2010 11:48 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Since W is out of office, he spends his retirement trolling, and is responsible for the real cause:

click here for link

Glad we got to the bottom of this issue.
crunkmoose
Fuck Nazis.
24,526 Posts
60/M/MA

offline   (9)
July 26 2010 1:07 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: adam.

Originally posted by: crunkmoose

you're right, north korea was a cuddly little teddy bear before bush.

Remind me of the last time North Korea was a huge problem in our foreign policy BEFORE Bush. While NK has not been friendly to us since the war, it was Bush's antagonism and bellicose rhetoric that put them front and center in foreign policy for the last decade. Bush, it seems, had no other reaction to other nations that were not our allies but to try to intimidate and frighten them with sabre rattling.. which has not worked out so well.

yeah, that korean war thing never mattered anyway.

Thats my point... that was the last time that NK was in the spotlight like this.. the last time NK mattered to our foreign policy at all.
crunkmoose
Fuck Nazis.
24,526 Posts
60/M/MA

offline   (9)
July 26 2010 1:09 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: blacklabel.

NK can barely feed its own people, I doubt they have any functioning nuclear weapons.

correct me if im wrong here, its just an uninformed guess based on how shit their country seems

Their country is so shit and there is such poverty in part because of spending so much of the money they have/had on things like their nuclear weapons program.
crunkmoose
Fuck Nazis.
24,526 Posts
60/M/MA

offline   (9)
July 26 2010 1:11 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: Kevlar Moneyclips

obama has been president for a year and a half now, guys. I think its time to stop blaming bush for everything thats happening in and start letting the democrats shoulder maybe a teensy weensy bit of responsibility for things that are happening in todays world

Thats a bit like coming in for your shift at work and being blamed for the place being set on fire by the guy on the previous shift.
crunkmoose
Fuck Nazis.
24,526 Posts
60/M/MA

offline   (9)
July 26 2010 1:13 PM   QuickQuote Quote  

if you think that north korea's continued existence is defensible, you are a dick, plain and simple. and we usually agree on things.

Never said that at all. But I, for one, would prefer not to see yet another war, much less a nuclear war.. nevermind that we can't actually afford or even fight another war.
Kevlar Moneyclips
Time Husk
3,022 Posts
35/M/NA

offline   (4)
July 26 2010 1:57 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: crunkmoose

Originally posted by: Kevlar Moneyclips

obama has been president for a year and a half now, guys. I think its time to stop blaming bush for everything thats happening in and start letting the democrats shoulder maybe a teensy weensy bit of responsibility for things that are happening in todays world

Thats a bit like coming in for your shift at work and being blamed for the place being set on fire by the guy on the previous shift.

really its a lot more like coming in for my shift at work and my boss asks me why my machine is damaged and i say "oh, that joe guy from first shift that got fired broke it a year and a half ago" and then me getting all up in a tizzy if i get in trouble for having not lifted a finger to make necessary repairs
forum Politics and Society ›› N. Korea warns of nuclear response ›› new reply Post Reply

Quick Reply - RE: N. Korea warns of nuclear response

Connect with Facebook to comment: Login w/FB

or Sign up free! - or login:

Subject

wrap selection with italics
wrap selection with bold
insert less than symbol
insert greater than symbol

google image Insert Google Images
Share a Band

Your ad here?