forum Politics and Society ›› N. Korea warns of nuclear response ›› new reply Post Reply
Kevlar Moneyclips
Time Husk
3,022 Posts
35/M/NA

offline   (4)
July 25 2010 4:52 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Now, I understand that george W bush is the devil incarnate and we all lived in the land of peaches and cream under the clinton administration, where the government bought everyone a puppy and there was no national debt and all the leaders of every country in the world played a friendly game of poker every thursday night.

I'm just saying maybe lets place the blame where it belongs, which is on every last motherfucker in elected office, because they've been stealing your country right out from under your noses since long before bush and will continue to do it long after bush is gone
Bashar al-Asad
In sha'Allah
37,395 Posts
30/M/PA

offline   (11)
July 25 2010 4:56 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
NK can barely feed its own people, I doubt they have any functioning nuclear weapons.

correct me if im wrong here, its just an uninformed guess based on how shit their country seems
brian,
husking time
2,037 Posts
31/M/NA

offline   (3)
July 25 2010 5:21 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: Kevlar Moneyclips

Now, I understand that george W bush is the devil incarnate and we all lived in the land of peaches and cream under the clinton administration, where the government bought everyone a puppy and there was no national debt and all the leaders of every country in the world played a friendly game of poker every thursday night.

I'm just saying maybe lets place the blame where it belongs, which is on every last motherfucker in elected office, because they've been stealing your country right out from under your noses since long before bush and will continue to do it long after bush is gone

shut up you fucking skinhead douchebag.
kyle_n
cumb0ner
14,005 Posts
30/M/PA

offline     (5)
July 25 2010 5:25 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
North Korea Develops Anti-Aging 'Super Drink'
The official North Korean news agency KCNA has announced the development of a new drink that is loaded with all-natural "microelements" that can reproduce brain cells and halt skin aging. Added bonus: "The drink has no side-effect."

The KCNA (via AFP) also reported that the super drink "proved efficacious among workers of such industrial establishments as thermal power station and smeltery and at medical institutions." And besides helping the proletariat to work harder, faster, and more efficiently, the super drink, "with effects of both preventive and curative treatment, helps improve mental and retentive faculties by multiplying brain cells." Mental faculties are important, especially when you have a nuclear arsenal at your disposal!

And if you dread the thought of aging, fear not, because the state-owned Moranbong Carbonated Fruit Juice Joint Venture has you covered: "It also protects skin from wrinkles and black spots and prevents such geriatric diseases as cerebral hemorrhage, myocardium and brain infarction by removing acid effete matters in time." Moranbong has enticed investors from China and Germany, too. Investment opportunity!
viva hate
nipple salad
13,012 Posts
33/F/PA

offline  mobile reply   (23)
July 25 2010 5:41 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by:richard mcbeefs army

Yeah, pussy. If it wasn't for bush, I'd be rolling in kitten tails and flossing my butt with cotton candy.
brian,
husking time
2,037 Posts
31/M/NA

offline   (3)
July 25 2010 5:58 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: viva hate

Originally posted by:richard mcbeefs army

Yeah, pussy. If it wasn't for bush, I'd be rolling in kitten tails and flossing my butt with cotton candy.

another ugly cow trying to post in a p&s thread. lol
brian,
husking time
2,037 Posts
31/M/NA

offline   (3)
July 25 2010 5:59 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Dianana
8====D
65,550 Posts
34/F/PA

online  mobile reply   (8)
July 25 2010 6:17 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Critisizing looks and body weight when there's no other way to prove a point= Huge fail every time. You fucking suck, way to sound like an 8 year old.
brian,
husking time
2,037 Posts
31/M/NA

offline   (3)
July 25 2010 6:22 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: Dianana

Critisizing looks and body weight when there's no other way to prove a point= Huge fail every time. You fucking suck, way to sound like an 8 year old.

unlike calling someone a pussy. lol

way to sound like an 8 year old.

Bashar al-Asad
In sha'Allah
37,395 Posts
30/M/PA

offline   (11)
July 25 2010 6:27 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
hurr durr, lol *quote*
Dianana
8====D
65,550 Posts
34/F/PA

July 25 2010 6:30 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Well, she's right. You talk a bunch of shit and no one knows what you look like and who you are. That's straight pussy shit.
You were probably made fun of in high school and still feel bitter about it.
brian,
husking time
2,037 Posts
31/M/NA

offline   (3)
July 25 2010 6:36 PM   QuickQuote Quote  

Well, she's right. You talk a bunch of shit and no one knows what you look like and who you are. That's straight pussy shit.
You were probably made fun of in high school and still feel bitter about it.

not exactly a prize pig yourself. you are one of the ugliest girls that posts here, so you probably shouldn't throw stones. rofl
Dianana
8====D
65,550 Posts
34/F/PA

July 25 2010 7:41 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Lol, this prize pig is married to a hot man. I know I look good and I wasn't picked on in high school. But, I called it since you made it quite obvious that you were. I think it's time you get over it. Also, no picture=youre most likely disgusting.
LEATHERFACE
Hail Caesar
3,756 Posts
34/M/NC

offline   (7)
July 25 2010 7:43 PM   QuickQuote Quote  

obama has been president for a year and a half now, guys. I think its time to stop blaming bush for everything thats happening in and start letting the democrats shoulder maybe a teensy weensy bit of responsibility for things that are happening in todays world

Will never happen, mostly because the majority of the liberal base doesn't want lose any pride in admitting that Obama can't deliver any of what he promised, which in turn means that they got suckered by a politician.

They built Obama up so much that they forgot he was an idiot just like Bush.
Davey.
Baby Cole
43,365 Posts
31/M/NA

online   (13)
July 25 2010 7:48 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
richard mchatever, you are a fucking idiot.
also, people without real pictures are always fat and/or have bad skin.
also also, calling two women ugly who are far from ugly is ridiculous and seems desperate.
you fat idiot.
forum Politics and Society ›› N. Korea warns of nuclear response ›› new reply Post Reply

Quick Reply - RE: N. Korea warns of nuclear response

Connect with Facebook to comment: Login w/FB

or Sign up free! - or login:

Subject

wrap selection with italics
wrap selection with bold
insert less than symbol
insert greater than symbol

google image Insert Google Images
Share a Band

Your ad here?